SPVM PDQ 11 Police Repression Of Canadian Charter Of Rights And Freedoms Guaranteed Civil Rights And Unitarian Universalist Clergy Sex Abuse Cover-Up - What's The Connection?

How about this 'No Justice No Peace Tutoyer La Police' Facebook group post about my peaceful public protest against SPVM police repression of my Canadian Charter of Rights And Freedoms guaranteed right to engage in peaceful public protest against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse etc. outside SPVM PDQ 11 last Sunday just for starters?

Robin Edgar is feeling inspired.


My playlist of 4 U*UTube videos documenting my protest against SPVM police repression of my Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms guaranteed right to engage in peaceful public protest against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse etc. outside SPVM PDQ 11 today. Incompetent and authoritarian SPVM cops have repeatedly tried to suppress my legitimate peaceful public protest against clergy abuse by arresting me on bogus criminal charges, threatening me with arrest and imprisonment, unjustly ticketing me, threatening me with tickets and fines, illegally seizing and destroying my picket signs, and engaging in various other kinds of police intimidation and police harassment for over 20 years now.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist…

#SPVM #MySPVM #MonSPVM #PoliceRepression #PoliceIntimidation #PoliceHarassment #PolCan #PolMTL #UUA #CSA #UnitarianUniversalism #ClergySexAbuse #ChildSexAbuse #CoverUp #LegalBullying #CharterRights #CivilRights #FreeSpeech #FreedomOfOpinion #FreedomOfExpression #manifencours

Here are the 4 U*UTube videos documenting that peaceful public protest outside SPVM PDQ 11 which will be repeated tomorrow and on some future dates that are yet to be determined.



Comments