Corpse-Cold Unitarian Rev. Dr. Charles Eddis Ignored My Protests Against Unitarian Universalist Injustices Abuses & Hypocrisy For A Quarter Century

Hence this comment posted in response to this Unitarian Fellowship of Fredericton Facebook post:

I think I might have some U*UTube video footage of Rev. Dr. Charles Eddis ignoring my protest against Unitarian Universalist injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal, or perhaps not. I rarely saw him while I was protesting. Perhaps he skulked in and out of the back door of this extremely hypocritical U*U "church". Here's some video of Rev. Diane Rollert ignoring me, and her child sex abuse cover-up enabling husband David Rollert washing away my chalk slogans protesting against Unitarian Universalist child sex abuse cover-up and denial. . .



I am adding the follow-up video clip that was not included in the Facebook comment that I posted so Unitarian*Universalists, or any one else who may concerned. . . can engage in a free and responsible search for the Truth and meaning of what I have to say about the complicity of Rev. Diane Rollert and David Rollert in Unitarian*Universalist child sex abuse cover-up and denial in the two video clips that were filmed while I was protesting outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal on Flower Communion Sunday 2017.


Comments