Ardeth Patterson Norman And Cover-Up And Denial Of Unitarian Universalist Clergy Abuse - What's The Connection?

How about these screenshots from the Montreal Then And Now Facebook group which capture how, apparently as a direct result of a comment by one Ardeth Patterson Norman complaining about my post about my celebration of the 20th anniversary of my peaceful public protest against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse, and various other U*U injustices abuses and hypocrisy, outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal, my post was deleted aka "memory holed" within minutes of my posting it. It is people like Ardeth Patterson Norman, and the administrator of the Montreal - Then and Now Facebook group, who wittingly or UNwittingly aid and abet Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse cover-up efforts. . .

For the record, the deleted post in question was a sharing of this Facebook post to my personal and public Facebook account.




Comments