The Emerson Avenger Just Loves Google. . .

The Emerson Avenger had loads of fun (I'm not joking. . .) posting the following on Bill Baar's West Side blog -

The Emerson Avenger said...

Greetings from Soviet Canuckistan Bill,

I do hope you think that I look the happy warrior here. ;-)

BTW You had better catch my not so totally unexpected zinger of a response to your post to the Davidson Loehr fascism thread on Philocrites' blog before he "memory holes" it. . .

Just in case it is too late by the time you get there t I will post the content for you here -

Bill Baar:October 31, 2005 02:16 PM
Permalink for this comment

You don't have to look hard for today's facists. Here's Al Jeezera on Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's call to wipe Israel off the map.

Ahmadinejad's not joking.

Robin Edgar:October 31, 2005 07:17 PM
Permalink for this comment

Don't you just love Google?

(for some reason the HTML won't work for the Google link I wanted to recreate)

Just Google -"Davidson Loehr" israel palestinians

And then hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button if you dare. . .

Hilarious don't you think?

ROTFLMEUISCAO

Comments

Robin Edgar said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robin Edgar said…
As all but completely expected Philocrites, aka Chris Walton, promptly "memory holed" my totally unexpected (even to me) hilariously humorous response to Bill Barr's - "You don't have to look hard for today's facists." post here -

http://www.philocrites.com/archives/002277.html#5900

I have just reposted the following "new and improved" replacement for the late and lamented "memory holed" original post -

Robin Edgar:
November 1, 2005 05:01 PM | Permalink for this comment

C'mon Chris my response to Bill Baar's post above was w-a-a-a-y too hilarious to "memory hole". . .

Here it is again -

Don't you just love Google?

Alternative method - run a Google search on -

"Davidson Loehr" israel palestininians

just copy and paste the above line and then hit the I'm Feeling Lucky Button. . .

If UU're feeling lucky that is!

Go ahead. . . Make my day. . . ;-)
Robin Edgar said…
Incroyable. . .

Philocrites, the UU WORLD propaganda organ's "senior editor" and UU "memory hole" operator extraordinaire did it again already!

Has he no shame?
Robin Edgar said…
Hi CC,

Surely you mean Philip and Eye. . . ;-)

Have you ever checked out the back of your Almighty Dollar?
Anonymous said…
EA, I am not CC Hoss, just a blogger that wants to remain anonymous so as to protect my blog from the likes of you. I have no desire to have you spam my comments, no sir.

Yeah, I have seen the back of the dollar bill. I suppose most kids grow up under a watchful eye of a parent... which can be comforting. Should not be too surprising that cultures would develop imagery for someone "watching over" them as sort of a big security blanket... or judge from above... or some such.

Cultures also talk about caves as the "womb of the earth", guess at least we can all be grateful you didn't have a revelation regarding "God's Vagina".