Could It Be. . .

aka
So here`s the question. . .

Comments

James Andrix said…
I was the CEO of EVL.

You have no idea how fun that was.

Also: Please don't post to my blogs unless you can respond coherently to what I say.

Especially on Xenobiology, as I stay in character there. If you want to get into it, fine, but don't ruin it for others.
Robin Edgar said…
:I was the CEO of EVL.

For how many weeks or months James?

:You have no idea how fun that was.

Well hopefully you and other U*Us are beginning to realize just how much fun this was. . . ;-)

:Also: Please don't post to my blogs unless you can respond coherently to what I say.

Perhaps you should heed your own advice James. I expect that most people will agree that my comparatively few posts to your blogs are rather more coherent than your many posts to my blog(s), to say nothing of your posts elsewhere on the internet.

:Especially on Xenobiology, as I stay in character there.

So do I indrax. . . ;-)

:If you want to get into it, fine, but don't ruin it for others.

Why do you presume that my few posts might "ruin it for others" indrax? "Others" just might well get a kick out of them. . .

I find the .mp3 file of the interview that you did to be most interesting James. It has some implications regarding your many posts here as well, as the blogs you set up about my little war of words with U*Us.

N'est-ce pas?
James Andrix said…
Just the day Robin.

Why do you presume that my few posts might "ruin it for others" indrax?

As I said, I stay in character there. Your harping on your conflict would detract from the story. Also, the Professor is not as pleasant as I am.