Passive Aggressive Two-Faced Unitarian Universalist Clergy Are A Serious Problem For The Unitarian Universalist Church. . .

Butt don't take *my* word for it U*Us, take the Big Fat U*U Word of Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein, as posted to the 'Public and Pastoral Ministry: Honest, Passionate and Theologically Informed Leadership' post of her resurrected Peacebang blog. . .

"I happen to think that clergy passive-aggression and two-facedness is a serious problem for the church (and all institutionalized religion), and that is why I celebrate Lillian Daniel for writing a piece that says, “Yea, ministers are sarcastic and dismissive at times.” The mask comes off. Brava. Let’s see more of this. I no more want to have a “You’re Okay, I’m Okay” minister than I want a schoolteacher who praises all of my work as being “A” quality."

Gotta love how Vicki The Impaler repeatedly kicks* "less than perfect" Unitarian*Universalist clergy in the balls in this Peacebang blog post.

No U*Us? ;-)

More later. . .

Probably in the form of some brand-spanking new TEA blog posts inspired by this Peacebang "sermon".


* Figuratively speaking of course, not that I would put it past Peacebang to *actually* kick one or two U*U ministers in the balls one day. . .

Comments