Media Lawyer Mark Bantey Sucks At Misusing Libel Law In Legal Bullying Intended To Hide Montreal U*U Sue Montgomery's Complicity In Unitarian Universalist Clergy Sex Abuse Cover-Up Etc.

Friday the 13th of October, 2017

Dear Mr. Bantey

Are you feeling lucky?

It is now two years, ten months, one week, and two days (i.e. 1044 full days) since you falsely accused me of making "libellous statements" about your ostensible client, Montreal Unitarian U*U and now "retired" Montreal Gazette "Justice Reporter" Sue Montgomery, laughably pretended to be able to read my mind, and stridently asserted that Sue Montgomery "will not hesitate to initiate the appropriate legal proceedings" against Yours Truly for allegedly libeling her. ICYMI Sue Montgomery has now been hesitating for the better part of three years to "initiate the appropriate legal proceedings against" me. I put it to you, and your "less than honest" client" Montreal Unitarian U*U Sue Montgomery, that Sue's Big Fat U*U Hesitation to sue me for alleged libel is primarily because there are ZERO *appropriate* legal proceedings that Sue Montgomery can initiate against Yours Truly for alleged libel because she knows ful well that I am telling the readily verifiable Truth about her complicity in Unitarian Universalist clergy sex abuse cover-up legal bullying, and her knowing and willful participation in cynical misuse and abuse of Canada's criminal justice system by Rev. Diane Olenick Rollert and other outrageously hypocritical Montreal Unitarians that was quiet evidently intended to deprive me of my ability to exercise my constitutionally guaranteed civil right to engage in peaceful public protest outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal.

The purpose of this "electronic communication" is simply to remind both you and Sue Montgomery, and any other implicated party such as The Gazette for example. . . that until such a time as both of you shameful liars formally withdraw your false accusation of libel against me, publicly apologize for bearing false witness against me, and publicly acknowledge that my allegedly "libellous statements" about Montreal Unitarian U*U, and wannabe mayor of Côte-des-Neiges Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Ms. Sue Montgomery are in fact very justifiable opinions about Sue Montgomery's outrageously hypocritical and "less than ethical" conduct that are supported by various forms of hard evidence, such as videos and legal documents etc., I will consider both of you to be very foolishly standing behind your demonstrably false accusations of libel, and governing myself accordingly.

Yours Truly

Robin Edgar aka The Emerson Avenger

P.S.

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour

Comments