The Senior Times Reporter Irwin Block Gets Asked A Big Fat U*U Question About Montreal Unitarian U*U Sue Montgomery's Complicity In Unitarian Universalist Clergy Abuse Cover-Up

In this typo corrected and "annotated" version of this comment that I successfully posted in response to Irwin Block's puff piece entitled:

Former star journalist Sue Montgomery vies for mayoral seat in CDN-NDG

What kind of "feminist and progressive" not only condones her religious community's immoral, UNethical, and even borderline criminal attempted misuse of Canada's blasphemy law in UUA* clergy sex abuse cover-up legal bullying that was-is quite evidently intended to conceal "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" most certainly committed by "certain Unitarian Universalist ministers" from the public, but even knowingly and willfully participates in cynical misuse of Canada's criminal justice system by Montreal Unitarians in misguided efforts to force an end to my ability to freely exercise my constitutionally guaranteed civil rights and freedoms by engaging in peaceful public protest against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse, and other U*U injustice, abuses and hypocrisy outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal?

Montreal Unitarian, and "retired" Montreal Gazette "Justice Reporter", Sue Montgomery is a two-faced hypocrite who is guilty of a variety on UNethical behaviors from where I stand. I find it to be quite an interesting "coincidence" that The Gazette's "star journalist" "Justice Reporter" Sue Montgomery was offered a buy out by PostMedia within a few months of my protesting against her complicity in Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse outside the editorial offices of The Gazette in early 2015. I suspect that Sue Montgomery's "less than ethical" misuse and abuse of the services of Montreal media lawyer Mark Bantey (possibly with the full knowledge and backing of The Gazette editor Lucinda Chodan. . .) in highly questionable legal bullying that falsely accuses Yours Truly of libeling Sue Montgomery, when all of my allegations about her complicity in U*U clergy abuse cover-up etc. are very solidly supported by hard evidence, may well have contributed to PostMedia making Sue Montgomery a "buy out" offer that she could not refuse in early 2015. Sue Montgomery somehow persuaded Montreal media lawyer Mark Bantey, who typically works for institutions like The Gazette, to assert in a foolish cease and desist demand letter that Sue Montgomery "will not hesitate" to sue Yours Truly for libel if I did not take down aka delete allegedly "libelous statements" about her on December 4th of 2014. I never deleted so much as a comma from my blog posts and Tweets about Sue Montgomery, and I have repeated everything that I am saying about Sue Montgomery on numerous occasions in public forums such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. More than 1000 days later I am still waiting for a VERY hesitant Sue Montgomery to get around to acting upon her quite evidently empty threat to "not hesitate" to sue me for libel. I would only be too happy to prove what I am saying about Sue Montgomery's complicity in Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse cover-up etc. is not only very Truthful, but supported by hard evidence, in a court of law. . .

I encourage The Senior Times reporter Irwin Block, and anyone else who reads this comment (assuming it is not suppressed by The Senior Times. . .), to practice Unitarian Universalism's Fourth Principle by engaging in a free and responsible search for the Truth and meaning of what I am saying about Montreal Unitarian Sue Montgomery by running some free and responsible search engine searches for appropriate key words found in this comment.

You can start with a search for - Montreal Unitarian "Sue Montgomery" clergy abuse cover-up

* UUA = Unitarian Universalist Association







Update: I was able to successfully post this corrected version of my original comment on The Senior Times' website to The Senior Times' Facebook page just after 1pm today (October 7, 2017). In that The Senior Times publisher and editor Barbara Moser is, or at least was. . . a member of the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal, it will be interesting to see how The Senior Times responds to my comments. . .


Comments