Rev. Todd Eklof Viciously Kicks Fascist Unitarian Universalist Group Thinkers In Their Big Fat U*U Balls!

At 25 minutes in to this U*UTube video of Rev. Todd Eklof's historic U*U sermon condemning Fascist Unitarian Universalist Group*Think at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Spokane on Sunday June 30th, 2019.

"I'm talking about the rise of fascism and group think in American society, especially as it is manifesting on the far left. I have long considered myself about as left as liberals come, but that's not true any more. Not because I've become more conservative, but because the fringe to the left of me has become SO extreme it's just about come round right. . . It now resembles creedalism, given its obsession with the purification of language, dogmatism with its refusal to permit dissenting voices, and fundamentalism with its readiness to demonize anyone who disagrees."


Comments