Meet Frank Greene - Montreal Unitarian "Poster Boy" For "Humanist" U*U Intolerance & Bigotry


Meet Frank Greene, the fundamentalist atheist "Humanist" U*U who snidely insinuated a link between Creation Day and the notorious Solar Temple mass murder/suicide cult when I was organizing the first celebration of Creation Day in the fall of 1994, and who repeatedly called Creation Day a "cult" in at least one conversation with a former member of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. Frank Greene, who is a former President of the Unitarian Church of Montreal and is still very much a "pillar" of this alleged Unitarian "Church", just earned the status of internet "poster boy" for "Humanist" U*U anti-religious intolerance and bigotry this morning.

When I saw Frank Greene heading back towards his parked car after having delivered a chair to the entrance of the Unitarian Church of Montreal I decided to take a few photos of him for possible future posting to this blog. When he saw me taking photos of him Frank Greene made a bee line straight for me, even though his car was parked at least 30 feet to my right and there is a pathway leading to where his car was parked that he could have taken. In fact the photo is slightly out of focus precisely because Frank Greene was walking very swiftly towards me. Frank Greene did the standard splayed hand camera blocking manouvre but, before I could get a shot of that gesture, immediately switched to putting both of his hands straight out in front of him at chest level as if he was going to shove me backwards. Frank stopped short of actually shoving me, which would have constituted an actual physical assault on me that could have had him facing criminal assault charges, and made a ridiculous comment about me blocking his way to the street when in fact there was plenty of space on my left side and he could have, and should have. . . taken the pathway behind him that led directly to where his car was parked. Instead of taking that path that led to his parked car Frank Greene chose the path of direct physical confrontation with me. Had he not done so I would not have been able to take such a close-up "mug shot" portrait of his mug which I believe quite successfully captures his animosity and aggressivity in the "eye contact" of his squinty-eyed stare and his tense pursed lips.

Comments