Unitarian Universalists aka U*Us Are Woefully Ignorant & Uninformed About Other Faiths

It shows in their Big Fat U*U Rejectionism*. . .

But don't take *my* word for it U*Us.

Take the word of Rev. Matt Tittle, minister of Central Unitarian Church in Paramus, New Jersey, as Tweeted to his Twitter account earlier today. . .

"UUs are woefully ignorant (uninformed) about other faiths. It shows in our rejectionism."




* To say nothing of U*U anti-religious intolerance and bigotry of ALL kinds. . ..

Comments

Bill I. said…
Well this post certainly reminds me of the time when I worked as a teacher. It was a great job but
the pay was not enough for my mortgage. Now I am working from home selling import export goods online, mostly digital items and gifts for this upcoming Christmas. My profits have been looking great and I was able to pay off my mortgage also. Everyone can do this, work from home and earn big profits online. The question is HOW and WHERE to find info.