In The A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words Department. . . To Say Nothing Of The Montreal Police Department aka The SPVM

Here is a boring but educational digital photograph that I took of "The Church Of The Tarnished Image" aka The Unitarian Church Of Montreal earlier today. . .

Not really an auspicious start to Rev. Carole Martignacco's temporary fill-in ministry at the Unitarian Church of Montreal, while Rev. Diane Rollert is away on "sabbatical" in the Philippines, is it U*Us?

Here are a couple of U*UTube videos I shot that provide some explanation of this totally unnecessary intervention by SPVM police officers from Station 11. I did not bother shooting any video of my actual conversation with these police officers although I probably could have in light of the fact that the one who spoke to me the most specifically claimed that he had no problem with me taking photographs and videos of my protest, as should be the case for ALL police officers AFA*I*AC. . . He *did* say that if I put my videos to "bad use" that Montreal Unitarians could take civil action against me, so I responded that I intend to put any documentary photos and videos of my protests that I shoot to "good use". . .



Comments