Two Female SPVM Police Officers Who May Or May Not Be Mothers In The Literal Sense Of The Word And Mother's Day 2013 - What's The Connection?




Just when I thought that my days of enjoying interesting philosophical discussions with SPVM police officers in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal were over, two female SPVM officers decided in their rather questionable wisdom that Mother's Day 2013 aka International Disturb The Peace For An End To UUA Culture That Supports Domestic Violence And Rape Day would be the perfect day to threaten me to give me a bullshit ticket for allegedly "impeding circulation" after yet another Montreal Unitarian falsely accused me of "blocking the sidewalk" in yet another misguided effort by both the Unitarian Church of Montreal aka "The Church Of the Tarnished Image" and the SPVM aka Le Service de police de la Ville de Montréal to misuse and abuse Montreal municipal bylaws to try to intimidate me into waiving my Canadian Charter Of Rights And Freedoms guaranteed right to engage in peaceful public protest in front of this self-described "Unitarian Church".

I am not sure if the two female SPVM police officers in the U*UTube video posted above are actually mothers in the literal sense of the word. . . but their Station 11 Clown Posse Act aka incompetent and embarrassing SPVM police intervention starts at 3:30 mins in to this personal security cam surveillance video.

Poor things. . .

In all the excitement of having my first philosophical discussion with SPVM police officers in over a year, I totally forgot to read these two ever so polite police women The Emerson Avenger's Miranda Rights Warning For SPVM Police Officers Who Say And/Or Do Stupid Things before they repeatedly shot their mouths off at me and ended up suffering from a case of "Foot-In-Mouth Disease".

Herewith some of the best "soundbites" gleaned from this U*UTube video -

"C'est la police. Vous tutoyez pas la police." 5:00



"On peut* trouvez un moyen. . ." 7:40

In other words, "Vee haf vays to make you valk. . ." ;-)

"Nous aussi en a marre d'avoir des appels pour vous." 8:50

"Donc. . . nous ce qu'on vous demand c'est de bien gentilment prends vos choses, et de quitter." 9:20

"Vous allez avoir une belle amende. . . Ce sera un plaisir de te donner un amende." 9:40


"Ça aidera pas votre cause. . ." 11:30



* I originally heard this phrase as, "On peut trouvez un moyen.", however it is possible that the officer said, "On veut trouvez un moyen." Either way, the fact that these two SPVM police officers were quite evidently trying to "persuade" me to walk away from the front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal where I was conducting my peaceful public protest against U*U injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy by threatening to give me a $100+ ticket means that they were none-the-less saying, "We have ways to make you walk." as it were. . .



Comments

Lafs1984 said…
C'est pas des "rocket scientists" .... -.- nice work keeping your calm ;)
Robin Edgar said…
It's always a pleasure for me to KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON with "less than bright" SPVM police officers attempting to compromise my constitutionally guaranteed civil rights and freedoms by threatening me with bullshit tickets or even bullshit criminal charges. . . I quite enjoy our "philosophical discussions". ;-)

See also -

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2012/02/another-spvm-police-officer-misuses.html

&

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2012/04/spvm-police-officer-abuses-power.html
Robin Edgar said…
I had been planning to create this parody KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON poster, but thanks for reminding me to do it Lafs1984. :-)