UUA Moderator Jim Key Gets An "Electronic Communication" From Your's Truly. . .

Newly elected UUA Moderator Jim Key publicly responded to a UU World article about his election as the successor of former UUA Moderator Gini Courter entitled -

'Jim Key wins moderator election in close contest'

with a comment that included the following statements about accountability and personal responsibility -

Ginny spoke eloquently and passionately yesterday about the need for accountability. And she’s absolutely right. I hold myself accountable for my ill formed remarks about the “dark side of democracy.”

Here is how I responded to Jim Key's comment about the need for accountablity with some (im)pertinent hyperlinks added -

Jim,

I regret to have to inform you that former UUA Moderator Gini Courter and the UUA Board of Trustees have failed quite miserably to hold former UUA Executive Vice President Kathleen 'Kay Montgomery, and other implicated Peter Morales' administration staff, even remotely accountable for the UUA's genuinely insane decision to have its Canadian attorney Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors litigation lawyer Maitre Marc-André Coulombe have me served with an arrogant and aggressive cease and desist demand letter that, amongst other foolish things. . . falsely accuses me of the archaic crime of blasphemous libel on the unfounded basis that I have made "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" in some deeply misguided and stunningly hubristic Lance Armstrong style legal bullying that seeks to force me to delete some The Emerson Avenger blog posts about some UUs who have actually been convicted of engaging such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape.

I hereby publicly call upon you to take steps to ensure that Kathleen Kay Montgomery, Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein, and other implicated UU clergy and UUA leaders are held accountable for the "ill formed remarks" committed to writing in the UUA legal document that you may read at the following URL -

http://emersonavenger.blogspot...

Above and beyond that I call upon you and the "new" UUA Board Of Trustees to work hard to bring the UUA back into right relationship with me and numerous other people who have been victimized and abused by "less than perfect" UU clergy and the UUA's shamefully lax responses to our complaints about conduct unbecoming a minister and even more serious forms of clergy misconduct aka clergy abuse.

Sincerely,

Robin Edgar


This comment *was* successfully posted to the UU World magazine's website but it was deleted aka "memory holed" soon after I posted it, along with this follow-up comment I posted as a result of ongoing UUA censorship and suppression of my legitimate criticism of U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy.

Here are the obligatory screenshots of my comment(s) as posted to the UU World magazine website -





Comments

Bossy said…
And, finally, a complimentary photo of me.
Cheap NFL Jerseys
Cheap Jerseys
Unknown said…
All bloggers should read this blog.All bloggers should read this blog.
Wholesale Jerseys