Questioning Questionable UUA Misuse Of Canada's Archaic And Antiquated Blasphemy Law That Prohibits The Crime Of "Blasphemous Libel"

I have previously posted the content of this email that I sent to Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors litigation lawyer Maitre Marc André Coulombe in my initial response to the (false) blasphemous libel accusation that he brought against me on behalf of Unitarian Universalist pedophiles and rapists such as Rev. Mack Wallace Mitchell and Rev. Victoria Weinstein's First Parish Norwell parishioner Richard Buell, oops I mean on behalf of the Universalist Association Of Dysfunctional Congregations Damaged By Decades Worth Of UUA Complicity In Clergy Abuse aka the UUADCDDWUUACCA, but for various reasons I am hereby reposting it here and now in its entirety for Big Fat U*U Posteriority. . .








 
Please refer to the attached letter.
 
 
Marc-André Coulombe
Tél./Tel : (514) 397-3395
macoulombe@stikeman.com
 
De : Robin Edgar [mailto:robinedgar59@yahoo.ca]
Envoyé : Monday, June 04, 2012 8:13 AM
À : Marc-André Coulombe
Objet : A Few More Questions Re: Unitarian Universalist Association and al. vs. Yourself
Dear Maitre Coulombe,
 
I have now read and reread the legal letter (mise-en-demeure?) that you sent me in the PDF file attached to your initial email which was sent to me last Friday, i.e. June 1, 2012.
 
I regret to have to inform you that I'm having considerable difficulty finding The Emerson Avenger blog posts that match some of the descriptions/accusations that you have made in that two page letter. 
 
I am asking you to facilitate the process of finding these blog posts and/or photographs so that I may decide how to govern myself by clearly identifying the The Emerson Avenger blog posts in question by providing me with the URL where they are located and/or their blog title and/or the date that they were posted to the internet. Needless to say it is simply not possible for me to remove The Emerson Avenger blog posts and/or photographs posted to "the blog" that I am unable to find. 
 
Needless to say I am most concerned about appropriately dealing with those The Emerson Avenger blog posts which you, and presumably by extension your primary client the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations (the "Association"), have clearly alleged constitute the criminal act of blasphemous libel (Criminal Code R.S.C. 1985, c. C.46.1). Could you please direct me to those The Emerson Avenger blog posts which you and the Unitarian Universalist Association believe contain the "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" that you are accusing me of by providing me with the URLs where they are located and/or their blog title and/or the date upon which they were posted to the internet? Presumably you have in your possession downloads of these The Emerson Avenger blog posts which you may present as court exhibits if and when you decide to actually have me charged the crime of blasphemous libel if I should fail or refuse to comply with your demand to remove them from The Emerson Avenger blog. It is pretty much impossible for me to govern myself in compliance with your demand that I "take down" these "web postings" aka blog posts if I cannot even find The Emerson Avenger blog posts that these allegedly "unfounded and vicious allegations" are published in.
 
I am similarly having considerable difficulty finding the photographs of a female Unitarian Universalist minister (whom you fail to name) which you allege have the word "bitch" superimposed on them. I quite thoroughly scoured The Emerson Avenger blog over the weekend trying to find these photographs and could not find these photographs, so I am now obliged to ask you to provide me with URLs where these photographs are located and/or the title of The Emerson Avenger blog post that they are posted to and/or the date that they were posted to The Emerson Avenger blog. 
 
Needless to say the requests of the Unitarian Universalist Association and/or a number of its women Unitarian Universalist ministers ( whom you fail to name) that you have communicated to me in your legal letter cannot possibly be fully implemented by the close of business on June 4, 2012 (i.e. later today) if I am unable to even find The Emerson Avenger blog posts. If for some reason you are unable to provide the URLs and/or The Emerson Avenger blog post titles where these photographs have been posted to the internet aka "the web" you could none-the-less assist me in possibly locating these photographs by providing me with the name of the female Unitarian Universalist minister in question and I will run some image searches with the name of the minister along with the word "bitch" and see what, if anything, those image searches find. I will then be able to make an informed decision as to how I should govern myself.
 
That is all for now. 
 
Thank you,
 
Robin Edgar  
 


From: Marc-André Coulombe <macoulombe@stikeman.com>
To: "robinedgar59@yahoo.ca" <robinedgar59@yahoo.ca>
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 10:20:17 AM
Subject: Unitarian Universalist Association and al. vs. Yourself
 
Please refer to the attached letter.


Marc-André Coulombe
Tél./Tel : (514) 397-3395
macoulombe@stikeman.com

STIKEMAN ELLIOTT S.E.N.C.R.L., s.r.l. / LLP   Avocats / Barristers & Solicitors
1155, boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, 40e étage, Montréal, QC, Canada  H3B 3V2
www.stikeman.com
MONTRÉAL      TORONTO      OTTAWA     CALGARY      VANCOUVER      NEW YORK      LONDRES     SYDNEY
Ce message est confidentiel et peut contenir de l'information visée par le secret professionnel. Si vous n'en êtes pas le destinataire, veuillez supprimer ce message et nous prévenir immédiatement. Toute utilisation ou communication non autorisée est interdite.
This e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify us immediately. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.
 

Comments