Friday The 13th aka Friday The Thirteenth And #BatShitCrazy Unitarian Universalist Clergy Abuse Cover-Up Legal Bullying - What's The Connection?

How about this most recent "electronic communication" aka email that I just sent to the Unitarian Univeralist Association's Canadian attorney, Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors litigation lawyer Maitre Marc-André Coulombe?
Without Prejudice

Friday The 13th May 2016


Dear Maitre Coulombe,

Yet another Friday the 13th is upon us again today, and you and your "less than honest" U*U clients would appear to be feeling lucky in that you are collectively and individually still incredibly obstinately, and I believe remarkably foolishly, refusing to formally withdraw your highly misleading, and even outright false, accusations
of "sexual harassment" and even "blasphemous libel" against me, and to publicly apologize for bringing those highly questionable accusations of criminal acts against me in the arrogant and aggressive cease and desist demand letter which you emailed to me on Friday June 1st of 2012.

i.e. the demand letter aka mise en demeure that I posted to "The Web" in this The Emerson Avenger blog post:

The Emerson Avenger: Maitre Marc-André Coulombe Of Stikeman Elliott LLP Barristers & Solicitors Is So Vicious He Hit Me With A Big Fat U*U Flower. . .

The fourth anniversary of your fatefully hitting "send" on that email aka "electronic communication" which first brought your ludicrous, and indeed quite literally laughable, cease and desist demand letter to my attention is less than three weeks away, and I have reasonable grounds to believe that it would be highly advisable for you and your Big Fat U*U Clients to responsibly comply with my perfectly reasonable demands for the formal withdrawal of ALL of the false accusations that you brought against me in that stunningly foolish demand letter, to say nothing of your follow-up demand letter, before I celebrate the fourth anniversary of being falsely accused of the archaic criminal act of "blasphemous libel" by immoral, unethical, borderline criminal, and yes. . . #BatShitCrazy Atheist Unitarian UUA leaders like UUA President Rev. Dr. Peter "Beyond Belief" Morales and "retired" UUA Executive *Vice* President Kathleen "Kay" Montgomery on Woden's Day June 1st, 2016.

I am currently looking into various legal means to compel you and your U*U clients to withdraw your false accusations against me, and to hold you and your U*U clients fully accountable for them, should you continue to #FAIL (and indeed refuse) to comply with my legitimate and quite reasonable demands, as you and your U*U clients have done for the better part of four years now. If you do not voluntarily withdraw your false accusations by
Woden's Day June 1st, 2016, I will initiate actions intended to force you to withdraw them.

It seems that you #FAILed to inform your ostensible client *The* Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang aka Vicki The Impaler of my earlier demands for the formal withdrawal of her ludicrous "sexual harassment" accusations against me in that Rev. Weinstein is making Big Fat U*U Noises on her @Peacebang Twitter account to the effect that I am subject to a "restraining orders" and*or what she calls "
cease & desist orders", as you may see in these recent Tweets of hers.

Victoria Weinstein on Twitter

Victoria Weinstein on Twitter

Your apparent negligent #FAILure, or refusal, to properly inform your U*U client Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein of my previous demands that she must formally withdraw her false and quite ludicrous "sexual harassment" accusations against me, and publicly apologize for bringing them against me, causes me to hereby demand that you must now properly and rapidly communicate my earlier demands for a formal withdrawal and public apology to Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein so that she may belatedly govern herself accordingly. Since I cannot rely on you to do so, I will cc: this email to Rev. Weinstein and I will be emailing her directly to make it clear to her that what she refers to as "cease and desist orders" not only have NO legal validity, but are little more than a gigantic pile of legalistic bullshit that was-is quite obviously intended to try to intimidate me into taking down aka "memory holing" The Emerson Avenger blog posts that subject U*U "Public Figure" *The* Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein to legitimate public criticism of
Rev. Dr. Vicki The Impaler's obscene and Sadistic "sodomy fantasy" that *could* be quite justifiably described as threatening and defamatory conduct amounting to sexual harassment against Republican state senator Bill Napoli.

The Emerson Avenger: Happy Shall Peacebang Be When She Taketh And Anally Impaleth U.S. State Senator Bill Napoli On The Statue Of Liberty's Torch. . .

Right Maitre Coulombe?

You know as well as I do that the two ludicrous and laughable cease and desist demand letters that you so immorally, unethically, and indeed remarkably foolishly had me served with in June of 2012 have virtually NO legal value, and that they in NO way amount to what Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein aka Vicki The Impaler refers to as "restraining orders" and-or "cease & desist orders" in her recent and not so recent Tweets on her @Peacebang Twitter account. I expect you to make this clear to Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang and to properly inform her of my now almost four years old demands that she and her UUA enablers must formally withdraw ALL of their false accusations against me and publicly apologize not only to me personally, but to the Unitarian Universalist "religious community" that their immoral, unethical, borderline criminal, and yes. . . #BatShitCrazy Bill Cosby style #LegalBullying bring public shame to.


DO GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY *

Robin Edgar aka The Emerson Avenger


* Famous U*U Kurt Vonnegut Jr.'s "picture of an asshole"

Comments