When Unitarian Universalist Justice Becomes Just-Us Immoral, UNethical, Borderline Criminal & #BatShitCrazy U*Us. . .

Misusing Canada's archaic blasphemy law in Bill Cosby style UUA legal bullying that is obviously intended to cover-up and hide, if not outright deny, "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" most certainly committed by "certain Unitarian Universalist ministers". . .

Conflict arises
.

But don't take *my* word for it U*Us, take the word of the Unitarian Universalist Association itself, as posted to the interconnected web of the internet, in this little Tweet of the UUA's @UUA Twitter account.

Here is my first Tweet responding to that @UUA Tweet which says:

“Conflict arises when justice becomes just-us…” via

* I guess you morons figured that out *after* falsely accusing me of to pedophilia & rape. Right?

And here is my second Tweet responding to that @UUA Tweet:

* Conflict arose when became just-us U*Us misusing to hide pedophilia & rape.




Comments