Vincent Mousseau 2

My old Facebook account has been deleted. Sorry for the confusion, folks! <3 span="">

Robin Edgar
Robin Edgar Was your old Facebook account deleted because you realized that you made a serious mistake in uncritically endorsing Unitarian Universalism and the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal?

Just asking. . .


http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/.../montreal-unitarian...
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Vincent Mousseau
Vincent Mousseau Nope! And your obsession with hunting down my social media is really rather sad, to be honest.
Robin Edgar
Robin Edgar Vincent Mousseau LOL! There is no "obsession" involved in my commenting here a couple of times. You wrote an uncritical "puff piece" about Unitarian Universalism and the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal, so I thought that I should responsibly bring it to your attention that the Unitarian Universalist "religion" misuses blasphemy law in immoral and UNethical legal bullying that was-is intended to hide "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" committed by "certain Unitarian Universalist ministers" from the public, and that the leadership and indeed membership of the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal are totally complicit in the UUA's misuse of blasphemy law to hide UU child sex abuse, to say nothing of being totally complicit in the various other UU injustices, abuses and hypocrisies that I have been exposing and denouncing and protesting against for over 2 decades now. I suggest that you reread UUism's Seven Principles and then count how many of them you and other hypocritical members of the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal are flagrantly disregarding and even outright violating.
Vincent Mousseau
Vincent Mousseau While you have the right to your opinion, you don't have a right to express it on this platform. Please stop finding me on various social media platforms or I will take further action. This is a warning.
Robin Edgar
Robin Edgar Vincent Mousseau LOL! What "action" will you take against me for posting a couple of Facebook comments that warn you about serious problems with the "religion" you chose to join on the basis of its fraudulent "false advertising"?
Vincent Mousseau
Vincent Mousseau Nothing that merits mentioning on Facebook. ;)
Robin Edgar
Robin Edgar Vincent Mousseau Whatever that means. . .

I suggest that you start actually practicing Unitarian Universalism's 4th Principle, which calls for a free and *responsible* search for the Truth and meaning of the information that I have shared with you here, and on your deleted Facebook account. After doing so you would be very well advised to then start practicing UUism's 2nd Principle, which calls for justice, equity and compassion in human relations. The Unitarian "church" that you joined on the basis of fraudulent false advertising has made a TOTAL mockery of the 7 Principles it pretends to believe in for well over two decades now. Any unjust "action" that you try to take against me will be dealt with accordingly. I don't put up with BS "warnings" from the UUA's corporate litigation lawyers, or incompetent authoritarian SPVM cops, so why do you think I would take your "warning" of unspecified "further action" seriously?

Do some research. You will discover that I am telling the readily provable Truth about both the UUA and the Unitatrian "Church" of Montreal. Are you proud to be totally complicit in the injustices, abuses and hypocrisy that I have politely brought to your attention in a few comments here?
Vincent Mousseau
Vincent Mousseau Stop commenting on my posts, please. I really don't care.
Paul-Willy Jean
Paul-Willy Jean Wow ftw! Step off Vincent's post. They told you to stop. At this point, this is harassment.
Like · Reply · 1 · 6 mins
Robin Edgar
Robin Edgar Vincent Mousseau You *really* don't care about the U*U injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy that I have politely brought to your attention here Vincent? Then I guess that you ARE the very model of a modern Unitarian Universalist U*U, and are very well suited to being yet another hypocritical member of the stunningly hypocritical Unitarian "Church" of Montreal. You just made your "bed", now you can "sleep" in it. . .
Robin Edgar
Robin Edgar Paul-Willy Jean LOL! It is all too typical for fools to cry "harassment" when I call attention to U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy.

Comments