SPVM Police Intervention In My Unitarian Church Montreal Protest Of Sunday July 8, 2018

Someone called my attention to this U*UTube video of an SPVM police intervention in my Sunday July 8, 2018, protest against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse and other U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy outside the Unitarian Church of Montreal by commenting on it. In this video a female SPVM police officer from the Service de police de la Ville de Montréal's PDQ 11 in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce asserts that my peaceful public protest against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse etc. constitutes harassment of Montreal Unitarians. This just exemplifies the anti-free speech and anti-Charter Rights stance of many SPVM police officers who seem to believe that engaging in peaceful public protest is a crime.



Most ironically, these two SPVM police officers were called to the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal by a belligerent female Montreal Unitarian U*U who was aggressively harassing me prior to calling in yet another bullshit complaint to the SPVM.

Here is a link to the complete YouTube playlist of all of the videos of my protest on July 8, 2018. The harassment begins around 11 minutes and 50 seconds into the first video clip embedded below.



At 14 minutes into this video this belligerent Montreal Unitarian U*U bully throws two of my picket signs into the bike lane that passes in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. Less than a minute later she says, "I'm calling the cops."


This video records this belligerent Montreal Unitarian U*U calling the police after she had harassed me.



This is the fourth and final video which records my commentary on what happened.

Comments