Mouvement Action Justice Protests In Solidarity With Yours Truly Outside The Unitarian "Church" of Montreal

Yesterday, members of Mouvement Action Justice, and at least one non-MAJ member, protested in solidarity with me outside that Unitarian "Church" of Montreal. Hadj Zitouni, the President of Mouvement Action Justice, decided that MAJ would protest in support of me since the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal, with considerable help from Montreal Unitarian clergy abuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery and the SPVM, had managed to suppress my peaceful public protest against U*U clergy abuse and other U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy for some months now. It seems that Montreal Unitarians went from having a one man protest outside their "church" to having 6-9 protesters.

I was told by Hadj Zitouni that some Montreal Unitarians were "aggressive" towards the MAJ protesters. Two of the MAJ protesters, both women, told me that some Montreal Unitarians had laughed at the protesters, and had made derisive and dismissive comments. One of these women, a well known Montreal activist, was quite angered and distressed by the dismissive and insulting "bad attitude" of Montreal Unitarians

I was also told that leading members of the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal handed out a letter that sought to discredit me. I have not seen and read the letter that was handed out during yesterday's protest by Mouvement Action Justice members, but I suspect that it is the same letter full of misinformation and lies, or an updated version of it, that Montreal Unitarians have been handing out for well over a decade now. My point by point rebuttal of that misleading letter may be read in this The Emerson Avenger blog post from January 2006.



Comments