The UU Humanist Association And Unitarian Universalist Willful Ignorance About UU Child Sex Abuse - What's The Connection?

How about this comment* that I just posted in response to this post about the destructive effect of ignorance that UU Humanist Association posted to its Facebook page?

Speaking of such destructive ignorance, you might find this educational and entertaining U*UTube video of some interest. . .

#UnitarianUniversalist #ChildSexAbuse #CoverUp #denial #willfulignorance


 



* I *was* going to provide a link to the comment in question, but the "moderator" of the UU Humanist Association's Facebook page deleted it aka "memory holed" it before I could finish writing this blog post. . . Thankfully I took some screenshots proving that that my comment was successfully posted, if only for a matter of minutes. . .

The ignorance.

The ignorance. . .





Comments