Halloween And Unitarian Universalist Child Sex Abuse Cover-Up And Denial - What's The Connection?

How about this U*UTube video which documents my fifth peaceful public protest against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse that includes, but is by no means limited to. . . what the Unitarian Universalist Association's Canadian attorney, Stikeman Elliott Barristurds & Bullshitters defamation lawyer Maître Marc-André Coulombe, describes as "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape, since being acquitted of the trumped up criminal harassment and breach of conditions charges that Valérie Plante's "less than ethical" ex-Deputy Mayor, Montreal Unitarian child sex abuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery, somehow persuaded the SPVM to arrest me on, and The Crown aka Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. . . to charge me with in 2018.

Montreal Unitarian U*U Sue Montgomery claims to fear for her safety, indeed Sue Montgomery not only claims to "live with fear" of Yours Truly, but she even claims to fear for her life. . . but Sue Montgomery's claimed fear that I might murder her does not prevent her from not only knowingly and willfully confronting me, but going out of her way to provoke me, while I am protesting against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse etc. outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal. Sue Montgomery chose Hallowe'en 2021 to "haunt" me while I was protesting this morning. She recorded video of her "haunting" of me on her cellphone. My own cellphone had already been recording my protesting for 18 minutes before Sue Montgomery unexpectedly showed up to "haunt" me. . .


Comments