Human Rights Lawyer Julius Grey And Unitarian Universalist Child Sex Abuse Cover-Up & Denial - What's The Connection?

How about this comment* that I posted in response to this YouTube video?

I am glad that free speech rights were upheld by Canada's Supreme Court, and that prominent human rights lawyer Julius Grey seems to be open to being made fun of, because I made fun of Maître Grey yesterday on Twitter, for foolishly endorsing Montreal Unitarian child sex abuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery's bid to be re-elected as the mayor of Montreal's Côte-des-Neiges Notre-Dame de Grâce borough, by putting him on my U*U World famous "Eat Your Words Diet" thusly:

Sue Montgomery supporter, #HumanRights #lawyer @JuliusGrey says:

"It's
#AbsolutelyEssential for Sue Montgomery to be @CDN_NDG mayor, so she can #DissentWithTheTruth, & not be persuaded by #TheFacts. Sue is #TheOnlyPoliticianInMontreal to stand up against #ObjectiveReality."

If you would like to interview me about Sue Montgomery's abusive misuse of Canada's criminal harassment law to suppress my ability to ask questions at city council meetings, and to suppress peaceful public protest against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse cover-up and denial outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal, give me a shout.

You might want to look through the legal decisions available on Canlii. At this point in time I stand acquitted of all the trumped-up criminal charges that Sue Montgomery persuaded SPVM cops to arrest me on, and The Crown to charge me with.

Sue Montgomery and The Crown are seeking a retrial of the criminal harassment charges, and they were granted a retrial by Superior Court judge Pierre Labrie, but we have successfully moved for leave to appeal in Québec's Court of Appeals so no retrial has been scheduled. I believe that, if "the law of law" (sic) is properly upheld by Québec's Court of Appeals, our appeal will be successful.


* It appears that my comment making fun of Julius Grey, and inviting Christine Van Geyn to interview me, has been deleted aka "memory holed" by Christine Van Geyn, or whoever manages The News Forum YouTube account. It's more than a little bit ironic, to say nothing of hypocritical. . . when "The News Forum" claims to be a forum were ALL voices matter on its YouTube profile. . .





Comments