Montreal Journalist Shuyee Lee And Unitarian Universalist Child Sex Abuse Cover-Up And Denial - What's The Connection?

How about this "electronic communication" aka email that CBC Montreal's weekend news assignment editor, and former CJAD 800 court reporter aka judicial reporter, Shuyee Lee asked me to send her when I spoke to her earlier today in the hope that she would either assign a CBC Montreal reporter to report #TheTruth about Montreal Unitarian clergy abuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery, or even report it herself?

2:01 PM (13 minutes ago)

Hi Shuyee,

You asked me to send an email when I called you earlier today asking CBC Montreal to report the readily verifiable Truth about Montreal Unitarian clergy abuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery's past and ongoing complicity in, indeed her direct personal involvement in. . . the cover-up and denial of Unitarian Universalist sexual abuse that includes "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape".

I told you that I had already sent emails, so I am hereby sending a "reply all" of the email that I sent addressed to you, and other CBC Montreal "journalists", two weeks ago on Saturday October 23rd.

I stand by everything I said in it, but I am hereby providing some new information about something that happened just under a week ago, while I was protesting against the Unitarian Universalist religious community's past and ongoing cover-up and denial of Unitarian Universalist clergy sex abuse that includes "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal on October 31st, 2021, aka Halloween 2021.

ValĂ©rie Plante's former Deputy Mayor, and incumbent mayor of MontrĂ©al's CĂ´te-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce borough, Montreal Unitarian clergy abuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery, once again fearlessly (dare I say "courageously"?) interfered with my protest while I was in the middle of shooting a video of a couple of my protest signs and speaking about the history of my protest. Most ironically, I was speaking about Sue Montgomery's role in Unitarian Universalist clergy sex abuse cover-up and denial, including her past involvement in what I consider to be abusive misuses of the SPVM police force and criminal justice system to suppress my protest outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal. She did not kick and throw my protest signs into the street and bike land as she did on Sunday March 18, 2018:

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/2018/03/montreal-deputy-mayor-sue-montgomery.html

but she did get a bit "in my face", as may be seen in the new U*UTube video that documents what happened on Hallowe'en 2021:

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/2021/10/halloween-unitarian-universalist-child.html

I am quite sure that I brought this new development in the Sue Montgomery "saga" I (dare I say the Sue Montgomery "shit show"?) to the attention of the CBC Montreal newsroom in phone calls. I certainly tried to, but most times I called, no one answered and no answering service took a message. Nevertheless I persisted. . . and I did get through to a couple of CBC Montreal "journalists" who I brought up to date with the ongoing "saga".

It is VERY disappointing that you and other CBC Montreal "journalists" sat on this story and prevented it from being aired prior to this weekend's municipal elections.

I find it "interesting" that CBC Montreal did run a story about Projet Montréal politician Craig Sauvé's alleged sexual assault of a woman, and the fact that Montreal mayor Valérie Plante lied about knowing about it to CBC journalists, but for some reason CBC Montreal has obstinately refused to report the newsworthy story about Sue Montgomery's arguably worse lies to CBC "journalists", such as Carol Off and Ainslie MacLellan, about sex crimes such as child sex abuse and forcible rape and "unnatural rape", indeed sodomy, of children that Unitarian Universalist ministers, UUA Religious Educators, and UU lay leaders have been charged, tried, and convicted of:

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/2019/06/as-it-happens-sue-montgomery-brazenly.html

What gives Shuyee?

Why are you, and ALL other CBC Montreal "journalists", obstinately refusing to report #TheTruth about #BeenRapedNEVERreported hashtag co-founder, "retired" Montreal Gazette "Justice Reporter", and yes. . . Montreal Unitarian clergy sex abuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery's past and ongoing involvement in Unitarian Universalist cover-up and denial of sexual abuse that includes, but is by no means limited to, "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" committed by UUA clergy, UUA Religious Educators aka Sunday School teachers, and U*U lay leaders?

As per what I said to you in my phone conversation with you. I expect CBC Montreal to report #TheTruthAboutSue next week, regardless of the outcome of this weekend's municipal elections. Any further FAILure, or indeed obstinate refusal, to do so will result in me filing official complaints with not only the CBC Ombudsman, but other media oversight organisations. I also reserve the right to take other perfectly legal action if I deem it necessary to do so.

Sincerely,

Robin Edgar

514-XXX-XXXX

P.S. Children have #BeenRaped by #UnitarianUniversalist clergy etc., but Montreal #Unitarian #ClergyAbuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery #NEVERreported her religion's abusive misuse of Canada's #BlasphemyLaw in #BatShitCrazy #UUA #ChildSexAbuse #CoverUp #LegalBullying.

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/2012/12/sue-montgomery-justice-reporter-for.html

&

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/2014/02/blasphemy-law-blasphemous-libel-misuse.html

&

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/2015/10/unitarian-universalists-pedophilia-rape.html

Sadly, #CDNmediaFAILed to report #TheTruth to the Canadian public, thus depriving Canadians in general, and #CDNNDG voters in particular. . . of their #RightToKnow #TheTruth about not only Sue Montgomery, but the #UnitarianUniversalist "religion"'s past and ongoing cover-up and denial of #UU #ClergySexAbuse that includes "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape".

https://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/search?q=massey
Robin Edgar robinedgar59@gmail.com



to Kristy, Helen, shuyee.lee, assignmentmontreal












Comments