How U*U Rev. Cynthia P. Cain Stands On The Side Of Love. . .

Didn't some U*U blogger say "our reality gets harder to parody every day" just the other day?

Straight from the proverbial horse's U*U, or something like that. . .

OMG! Mean people DO suck.

And I just heard from a whole bunch of really mean people.

Republicans.

I can not believe that woman (yes, I said that woman) stood up there and trash-mouthed Barack Obama after he stuck up for her when people attacked her pregnant daughter.

I can not believe they are still selling this line about keeping America safe... using fear to sell their agenda. Pretending we can go along finding more oil indefinitely. Acting as if America is so holier than thou, not just the "best" country.. but the only country.

And Mitt Romney! Egads.. he sounded like a facist.

Back to Sarah Palin. I would like to like something about her, but I don't. She's very, very nasty and she will be loved for it, because she is charming (in a phony way) and attractive (in a creepy beauty-queen way). I was horrified by her politics but now I am repelled by her ugly soul.

And, most surreal of all... these people really believe they are the Christians!

Rachel Maddow just said it... sarcasm, nasty sniping, ridicule & insult. And people will eat it up.

That's what makes me sad. We've been down this road before. I have a queasy feeling, and I can't sleep.

end quote

The above completely uncensored*, completely intact, and completely unaltered U*U clergy blog post was brought to U*Us
U*U World-wide (to say nothing of real people, real-world-wide. . .) courtesy** of The Ever So Reverend Cynthia P. Cain, Minister of the Unitarian*Universalist Church of Lexington KY***

A Classic The Emerson Avenger "Eat-Your-Words Diet" Parody of this U*U blog post will follow shortly. Not that The Ever So Reverend Cynthia P. Cain's words don't effectively constitute U*U self-parody.

Personally I can sleep on this, and probably should. . .

For the broken U*U record, here is the waggish comment that I submitted to The Ever So Reverend Cynthia P. Cain's Isten Aldjon, Y'all blog in response to this new outbreak of U*U foot-in-mouth disease -

Monica Lewinsky trash-mouthed Barack Obama?!!

It is unlikely to see that light of day however, since The Ever So Reverend Cynthia P. Cain will probably ever so courageously "stand on the side of love" and characterize it as an "inappropriate comment" or dastardly "personal attack" on Bill Clinton or something like that. . .



* Presumably completely un-self-censored too, but with U*U foot-in-mouth disease you just never know. . . Who knows what "sarcasm, nasty sniping, ridicule & insult" The Ever So Reverend Cynthia P. Cain held back?

** A figure of speech

*** Not *that* KY

Comments

Joel Monka said…
This blog was one of the reasons I admitted in the comments (I forget which blog) that you were right, and I had in fact been naive.
Robin Edgar said…
Well thanks for that frank admission Joel. I do try to be right. . .
Joel Monka said…
Lol, so do I, which is why I posted that update about the UU church having been rented for the Obama party, even though it partially undercut my point.
Robin Edgar said…
I meant that I try to be right from the get go. . . ;-)

Saves having to correct mistakes later, although I usually do try to do that as well when necessary, unlike the Unitarian Church of Montreal, the UUA and its ever so aptly named Ministerial Fellowship Committee, and no shortage of individual U*Us, including plenty of U*U clergy. It seems that many if not most U*Us are chronically unready, obstinately unwilling, and tragically unable to responsibly admit mistakes, especially serious "mistakes" or *misdeeds* that cause harm to people, and then take appropriate steps to try to correct them.
Anonymous said…
So Robin did you tell the UU world the results of the article 810 of the Criminal Code?

If not, I will gladly post the judge's decision ordering you to cease and desist.
Robin Edgar said…
Cease and desist what oh so Anonymous U*U?

Blogging on The Emerson Avenger blog?

I think not. . .

In fact I was not specifically ordered to "cease and desist" from any specific activity such as blogging or protesting etc. The restraining order that the biased and hostile Quebec Court judge Rollande Matte granted to the minister of the Unitarian Church of Montreal, Rev. Diane Rollert, on the basis of her own and other Montreal U*Us' paranoid fantasies and perjurious lies says that I cannot be within a certain area around the alleged Unitarian Church of Montreal until mid-June next year. The restraining order does also say that I cannot directly or indirectly communicate with Rev. Rollert or members of the Unitarian Church of Montreal's Board of Management. For the record it does not say that I cannot directly or indirectly communicate with other U*Us. . . That means that I can directly and indirectly communicate with all other Montreal U*Us and any other U*U in the whole-wide U*U World.

Needless to say, that particular clause of the restraining order, if interpreted very broadly and restrictively, could potentially affect my blogging activities here so I specifically asked Quebec Court judge Rollande Matte about that possibility. Her less than helpful, and I believe intentionally vague and menacing, response was, "It depends what you blog about." Or words to that effect. My interpretation of that response is that, as long as I do not make a blog post that can be reasonably construed as an indirect communication to Rev. Diane Rollert and the Board of Management of the Unitarian Church of Montreal I am in the clear. From my perspective, and possibly even a legal one, Rev. Diane Rollert and any and all members of the alleged Unitarian Church of Montreal's Board of Management should not even be reading this blog since they sought a restraining order that apparently attempted to censor and suppress my blogging activities as well as my peaceful public protest activities outside the Unitarian Church of Montreal.

I would sure like to know how this blog post, which has nothing whatsoever to do with Rev. Diane Rollert or the Unitarian Church of Montreal, can in any way be construed as a direct or indirect communication with Rev. Rollert or the Board or Management of said alleged "Unitarian Church". I would not even be talking about them here if you had not made your foolish comment. Do feel free to post the judge's decision here, or anywhere else on the internet, I am confident that few people of intelligence and conscience will interpret it as meaning that I must "cease and desist" from blogging about U*U injustices, abuses, hypocrisy and yes, stupidity. . . on The Emerson Avenger blog.

Go ahead pU*Unk. Make my day.

ROTFLMU*UO!

As I told Quebec Court judge Rollande Matte, the intended audience of The Emerson Avenger blog is the general public, including "lifelong U*Us" U*U World-wide of course. . . There are few if any posts on this blog that are intended as direct or indirect communications with Rev. Diane Rollert or the Board of Management of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. After all, prior to the restraining order which makes a total mockery of evidently fraudulent U*U claims to be "opposed to censorship, by church, state, or any other institution" I could and did communicate very directly with them when I chose to do so. I really do not mind waiting nine more months before being able to communicate directly with them again, to say nothing of being able to resume my peaceful public protest against diverse U*U injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy in front of the alleged Unitarian Church of Montreal. I have of course posted some of my direct communications with Rev. Diane Rollert and members of the Board of Management of the Unitarian Church of Montreal, as well as various UUA officials like former Ministerial Fellowship Committee director Rev. Diane Miller, Rev. Dr. Tracey Robinson-Harris, Rev. Beth Miller, and UUA President Bill Sinkford but the whole purpose of doing so is to make those direct communications available to be read by the general public, including U*Us U*U World-wide of course.

AFAIAC The restraining order, which proves U*U claims to be "opposed to censorship, by church, state, or any other institution" to be pure unadulterated U*U BS, does not even prevent me from blogging *about* Rev. Diane Rollert or the Board of Management of the Unitarian Church of Montreal but, as the previous link shows. . . I have been somewhat cautious about doing that until I have obtained some further legal advice about the terms of the restraining order. Again, I am quite prepared to simply wait nine more months before creating any new blog posts *about* Rev. Diane Rollert and the Board of Management of the alleged Unitarian Church of Montreal. For the record, this comment was a response to your own foolish comment and it is intended to be read by the general public and any U*Us other than those specifically mentioned in the restraining order who may care to read it. On the off chance that you are Rev. Diane Rollert herself, or a member of the Board of Management of the so-called Unitarian Church of Montreal, I would have to ask you just what you are doing here anyway, and why are you suggesting that I must "cease and desist" from making blog posts that have absolutely nothing to do with Rev. Diane Rollert or the alleged Unitarian Church of Montreal. . .

At best your comment here is off-topic, but thanks anyway for so publicly reminding everyone that U*Us are full of shit when they claim to be "opposed to censorship by church, state, or any other institution." Not that Montreal Unitarian U*Us and other U*Us U*U World-wide have not already proven that hypocritical claim to be utterly fraudulent many times over. . . Here, let me underline that point by linking to the alleged Unitarian Church of Montreal's Summer 2008 newsletter page that once again proves that empty U*U propaganda to be nothing but fraudulent U*U BS. I had been meaning to get around to doing that so thanks for the reminder that gave me the nudge to do it. Anyone interested in seeing outrageous U*U hypocrisy in all its flaming glory need only scroll down to the bottom right of page 4 and top left of page 5.