Rev. James Ishmael Ford And The Muddled Way Of Unitarian*Universalism. . .

The Emerson Avenger once again monkey's with the mind of U*U minister Rev. James Ishmael Ford on his Monkey Mind blog. . .
Rev. James Ishmael Ford is numbered amongst those DIM Thinking "hear no evil, see no evil" U*U ministers who consistently censor and suppress my critical comments that expose and denounce U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy which I submit to their blogs from time to time. Today he posted a thread titled The Middle Way of Unitarian Universalism. Here is the critical comment that I submitted minutes ago that almost certainly will not be posted on Rev. Ford's "moderated" aka censored Monkey Mind blog -

"We shore up each other’s weaknesses, and we encourage each other’s strengths."

Many of the U*Us I know, including you and rather too many other U*U clergy Rev. Ford, *cover up* each other's weaknesses. Indeed the UUA's very aptly named Ministerial *Fellowship* Committee even effectively encourages the "weaknesses" of transgressive U*U ministers.

end quote

Meditate on this Rev. Ford. . .

So, as an example, one U*U minister is good at anti-religious bigotry. U*Us encourage it, provide opportunities to deepen it, and to share it with others. . .

And that is but one single example of how Unitarian*Universalists aka U*Us encourage anti-religious bigotry, provide opportunities to deepen it, and even to very publicly share it with others. There are many more examples of U*U anti-religious intolerance and bigotry available for me to use to make an example of the U*U World James. It is most regrettable that you and other outrageously hypocritical U*U clergy prefer to censor and suppress (aka "cover-up and hide") my legitimate criticism of U*U anti-religious intolerance and bigotry and other U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy rather than help to ensure that my grievances are responsibly addressed and adequately redressed. Still. . . I suppose that I should thank you and all those other DIM Thinking U*Us who encourage me to be an activist against U*U anti-religious bigotry and other U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy, provide opportunities to deepen my activism, and even unwittingly help me to share it with others.

Comments