Edward Kennedy aka Ted Kennedy U.S. Senator Or Unitarian*Universalist Saint aka U*U Saint?

Just asking. . . :-)

Can't hurt to ask again though, or again, and yet again.

I had meant to blog something like this earlier today but as it turned out a conservative U*U blogger by the name of Bill Baar gave me the push minutes ago. . .

Here is the comment that I left on Bill Baar's Pfarrer Streccius blog -

"Fellow Worker Murf and myself the only UU's I know who were into the Red Lifestyle. It was a lifestyle. It was a Religion. We had a hymnal. We had saints."

Actually, as a result of viewing the numerous blog posts about the death of Senator Edward Kennedy, it occurred to me earlier today that Ted Kennedy might be something akin to a U*U saint. . . I guess they don't call Unitarian*Universalism "the religious arm of the Democratic Party" for nothing. ;-)

Comments