Rev. Scott Wells Fully Supports And Endorses The Robin Edgar Sucks Blog

But don't take my word for it U*Us. . .

Take Rev. Scott Wells' word for it, as posted to the 'My take on “Robin Edgar Sucks”' post of his 'Boy In The Bands' blog.

I guess that means that Rev. Scott Wells *does* in fact condone homophobic slurs as long as they are directed at your's truly.

As far as Rev. Scott Wells' denial of being in any way involved in the creation of the 'Robin Edgar Sucks' blog I expect that he is just covering his hypocritical U*U ass. As is Peacebang aka Rev. Victoria Weinstein in her comment on that blog post. The 'Robin Edgar Sucks' blog has Peacebang written all over it and Rev. Scott Wells is Peacebang's "dear friend and webmaster". If Peacebang aka Rev. Victoria Weinstein is not the primary author of the 'Robin Edgar Sucks' blog, something that I have *very* reasonable grounds to doubt in spite of her denial, someone is doing an excellent job of impersonating her. . .

Comments