Arlington Street Church Boston MA April 20, 2010 - The Emerson Avenger Engages In Chasing Some Big Fat U*U Clouds Away Last Tuesday Afternoon. . .

Since I was allowed to sit in on the April 2010 meeting of the UUA Board of Trustees as an observer, and say a thing or two following the reports of the Excellence in Ministry Working Group and the Ministerial *Fellowship* Committee and one or two other reports, I did not mount the full scale peaceful public protest against U*U anti-religious intolerance and bigotry, the UUA's negligent and effectively complicit mishandling of clergy misconduct complaints of ALL kinds, and various other U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy. I did however feel that I had better make it absolutely clear to the Peter Morales administration, and the UUA Board of Trustees, that if they fail or refuse to responsibly redress the very serious concerns that I briefly shared with them during the April 2010 Board meeting between now and the 2010 General Assembly of the Unitarian Universalist Association this June that I will feel obliged to return to Boston and display some rather hard hitting picket sign slogans in front of 25 Beacon Street and some prominent Unitarian Universalist churches such as the Arlington Street Church and King's Chapel, to say nothing of Boston Common etc. The above photo is one of several photos that I took of my brief symbolic public protest in front of the Arlington Street Church in Boston last Tuesday afternoon. U*Us in general, and Mr. U*U BDSM Desmond Ravenstone in particular, can thank me for enforcing a Big Fat U*U Restraining Order against myself and not displaying the Big Fat U*U Picket Sign Slogan that said -

U*U BDSM
SUCKS U*U


As it was, one DIM Thinking U*U woman completely lost it aka went ballistic when she saw these picket signs slogans being displayed in front of the Arlington Street Church last Tuesday afternoon. I think I have the audio recording of her off-camera reaction recorded on a U*UTube video of my Arlington Street Church protest which will be uploaded to my YouTube channel in the coming days. Unfortunately for U*Us, for some inexplicable Unitarian reason, I was unable to restrain myself from creating and a Big Fat U*U Picket Sign Slogan that said -

REV. VICKI
WEINSTEIN'S
SODOMY FANTASY
SUCKS U*U


and publicly displaying it in front of the Arlington Street Church and 25 Beacon Street, as well as in front of the Learning Statue in Parkman Plaza. Needless to say more photos and U*UTube videos of my brief symbolic public protests that more or less marked the tenth anniversary of my May 2000 protest in Boston will be posted here in the coming days and weeks. The Emerson Avenger's Big Fat U*U RevolU*Ution will NOT not be televised on U*UTube and U*Us can thank me for not taking steps to ensure that my non-violent direct action was televised on FOX News Boston or WBZ TV or any number of other Boston television stations.



The Moody Blues Chasing Some Clouds Away On A Tuesday Afternoon

Comments