The UU World Magazine Readership Survey And Unitarian Universalist Clergy Abuse aka U*U Clergy Misconduct - What's The Connection?

Thanks to a Twitter "heads up" courtesy of CUUPS aka the Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans I have just completed responding to the UU World magazine's readership survey about it's future, or lack thereof. . . and have told UU World editors what *I* think they could and *should* do to make the UU World magazine more relevant or useful to that Transcendentalist Super Hero known U*U World-wide as The Emerson Avenger.

Here is my response to the UU World magazine survey's polite request to. . .

Please use this space to tell us what you think we could do to make UU World more relevant or useful to you:

The UU World would be more relevant or useful to me if it was not a carefully controlled propaganda organ of the UUA and sometimes ran stories about controversial issues such as Unitarian Universalist clergy misconduct and the UUA's ongoing negligent and effectively complicit (non) responses to UU clergy abuse of all kinds. In fact I believe that the UU World should run a feature article about the fact that the UUA is falsely accusing me of the archaic crime of blasphemous libel because I blogged about a few cases of UUs engaging in "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape." Care to do *that* story UU World editors?





Comments