Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang aka Vicki The Impaler Announces That The UUA Is Dropping Its Bat Shit Crazy Blasphemous Libel Accusation Against Yours Truly. . .

This blog post is a parody of this Peacebang Facebook post.


My religion has dropped its bid to have Robin Edgar aka The Emerson Avenger charged with the archaic criminal act of blasphemous libel for blogging about Unitarian Universalist pedophiles and rapists, including my former parishioner at First Parish Norwell Unitarian Universalist "Church" U*U pedophile rapist Richard Buell. I am relieved, as I thought the whole notion was WICKED ridiculous, as we say in Massachusetts. I mean, immoral, unethical, insane for the UUA to hire Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors litigation lawyer Maitre Marc-André Coulombe to try to cover-up and deny egregious U*U clergy sexual abuse in a tiny, declining, fringe religion that is already SO affected by clergy sexual misconduct that it regularly tries to silence victims and whistleblowers, where Unitarian Universalist clergy are so reknowned for their clergy abuse that there's a special nickname for us ("U*U Souls"), and where theology is so convoluted it's reasonable to assume that The Tiny Declining Fringe Religion really doesn't want U*Us to be able to get what U*Uism is *really* about.

That said, I feel for the supporters of this kakamamie idea. It's hard to hold a big, ambitious vision, spend a tremendous amount of time thinking about it, meeting about it, planning for it and lobbying for it only to watch it go down in flames when The Emerson Avenger bursts our Big Fat U*U Bubble. But FAILure is okay!! It happens! Some Big Fat U*U Visions aren't feasible and U*Us have to have The Emerson Avenger to teach them Big Fat U*U Lessons to learn that. It's always disappointing and it takes time to regroup and recover from having invested in the Big Fat U*U Dream, but the creative spirit of the UUA's legal counsel will come again.

For me, that's a Big Fat U*U Faith thing. I FAIL a LOT because I have a lot of creative ideas, such as my sodomy fantasy imagining "South Dakota state senator Bill Napoli anally impaled on the Statue of Liberty's torch" or falsely accusing Robin Edgar aka The Emerson Avenger of "threatening and defamatory conduct amounting to sexual harassment" of me for his public criticism my own
threatening and defamatory conduct amounting to sexual harassment of, to say nothing of "death threats" against, senator Bill Napoli, and I have to work with people like UUA Executive Vice President Kay Montgomery and UUA President Rev. Dr. Peter "Beyond Belief" Morales to see if they make sense to bring to fruition. They often have to be blogged by The Emerson Avenger or radically "revised" by "memory holing" them. 

A life in prayer and openness to what God/the Universe is doing helps me not to cling *too* tightly to what I thought should happen. I wish UUA President Peter "Beyond Belief" Morales the best in this time of disappointment and re-grouping. As the vision holder for The Tiny Declining Fringe Religion, Peter will have a lot of bullshitting to do in the next months, holding his own Big Fat U*U Disappointment at bay while speaking about the Big Fat U*U Future of The U*U Movement.

(Dear Peter, from me to you: don't blame this on "two people on Blogger." I was one of those "two people on Blogger" and I can tell you that there were LOTS and LOTS of your U*U psychophants who were, and still are. . . in Big Fat U*U Denial of this Big Fat U*U FAILure.)

Be bodacious.

Love,

Vicki The Impaler

Comments