Is Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang aka Vicki The Impaler Impaled On Her Own "Less Than Angelic" Words?

Just asking. . .

"The best thing about this season is that it's Official Angel Season for Christians. YESSSSSS!!! I want to be an angel so badly some day. I will have the Terrible, Horrible Tragedy portfolio. I will have enormous power and huge wings and go to people and places of horrible suffering and descend there and the people will experience the miracle of not feeling alone, bereft or forsaken. They will know in their deepest souls that they are not. Those in pain will experience amazing relief from their physical travails. I will lift them out of their bodies and hold them while whatever is happening is happening to them. When I have time off from comforting visitations, I will visit sleeping evildoers and land with the heavy wings of truth on their chests so that they gasp and wake flailing, terrified, knowing that they must change or suffer unbearable torment."

It's a tough job but it's the only one I want.


For this I pray.


Comments