Andrew Mackay's Unspoken Politics Blog Speaks Loudly About U*U FAILure To Practice What U*Us Preach

Earlier today I came across a comment by one Andrew Mackay which responded to a comment that I had posted in response to his Unspoken Politics Blog post titled: Remaking Unitarian Universalism: Go big, or go home. I had not seen this response prior to today but submitted the following somewhat belated response to it soon after reading Andrew J. Mackay's willfully ignorant U*U BS. . .




Your reading skills seem to be "less than perfect" Andrew. . .

The only people who I have accused of "horrible crimes", are people who have been charged, tried and convicted of "horrible crimes", or what the UUA's Canadian attorney describes as "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape." The people who committed those "horrible crimes" have not in fact stated that I have committed libel against them. The immoral and corrupt institution known as the Unitarian  Universalist Association, as led by UUA President Rev. Dr. Peter "Beyond Belief" Morales, hired Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors litigation lawyer Maitre Marc-AndrĂ© Coulombe to falsely accuse me of the archaic criminal act of "blasphemous libel" (i.e. blasphemy against U*Uism, not ordinary civil libel. . .) in Bill Cosby style legal bullying that was*is intended to conceal the fact that "less than perfect" UUA minister Rev. Mack Wallace Mitchell, and one Richard Buell of First Parish Norwell, have been charged, tried and convicted of "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape."

You are right in saying that, "Libel is when your accusations are not true.", but badly mistaken in saying, "You have no evidence, just a grudge that I find sad."

My blog posts about Rev. Mack Wallace Mitchell and Richard Buell are backed by plenty of evidence, as are my other blog posts about corrupt and immoral U*Us. Guess who has no evidence that I am guilty of "blasphemous libel", or even the ordinary civil tort of libel?  The corrupt and immoral U*Us who are falsely accusing me of "blasphemous libel" or "libel" that's who. I remind you that I am innocent of the crimes that corrupt and immoral U*Us have falsely accused me of until such a time as I am charged, tried, and found guilty of committing them. In light of the fact that more than four years after being falsely accused of "blasphemous libel" by corrupt and immoral U*Us like UUA President Morales and "retired" Executive *Vice* President of the UUA Kathleen "Kay" Montgomery I have yet to be arrested for and charged with "blasphemous libel", let alone convicted of that archaic crime... (it should be obvious that the UUA's "blasphemous libel" accusation against me was and still IS utterly false.)

Do you know why I have not even been arrested yet Andrew? It *might* be because the UUA's pretext for falsely accusing me of "blasphemous libel" was demonstrably false. . . My blog posts about U*U pedophiles and rapists such as Rev. Mack Wallace Mitchell and Richard Buell are by no means "unfounded and vicious" as the UUA's Canadian attorney falsely claimed in his bullshit cease and desist demand letters. If corrupt and immoral UUA leaders tried to have me arrested for the crime of "blasphemous libel" on the basis of that false pretext they would be guilty of the criminal act of public mischief for making a false report of a crime to the police. . . Doh!

"I pity you. Please get help, and accept what many people have offered you and you have refused each time. Your obsessive and hateful thinking is not healthy."

LOL! What "help" do I need and what "help" has been offered to me? And who are these "many people" who have allegedly offered me that alleged "help" Andrew?

Do tell. . .

What is " obsessive and hateful" about exposing and denouncing U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisies which include, but are by no means limited to "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" committed by "certain Unitarian Universalist ministers" and demanding some genuine justice, equity and compassion in human relations for myself and other people who have been abused or otherwise harmed by corrupt and immoral U*Us Andrew?

Do tell. . .

"I live in a world where love is true power. Hatred is how humanity falls back into violence and loses its soul."

I suggest that you would be very well advised to engage in a free and *responsible* search for the Truth and meaning of the well-documented hatred and violence that certain U*U clergy and certain UUA leaders are guilty of. U*U hatred and violence that I have been exposing and denouncing for over two decades now. There is no hatred in what I am doing, and only minimal well justified and usually well controlled anger. After all, I don't get angry with immoral and corrupt and abusive U*Us, I get even. . .

Comments