Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors Defamation Lawyer Maitre Marc-André Coulombe Has Had Four Years Eleven Months And One Day. . .

To freely and responsibly answer the questions that I freely and responsibly asked him, in a free and responsible search for Truth and meaning, in my initial email response to the arrogant and aggressive cease and desist demand letter that Maitre Coulombe sent me by email on Friday June 1st of 2012, and which I was served the actual paper and ink version of by a Montreal bailiff later that month. Yet, to date. . . the UUA's Canadian attorney, Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors "defamation lawyer" Maitre Marc-André Coulombe, has not deigned to responsibly answer those quite reasonable questions, nor ANY of the subsequent follow-up questions that I have freely and responsibly asked him in later "electronic communications" such as this one, and this one, and this one, and this one, and this one in my ongoing free and responsible search for the Truth and meaning (or glaring dearth thereof. . .) of the immoral, UNethical, borderline criminal, and I dare say #BatShitCrazy false "blasphemous libel" accusation that Maitre Marc-André Coulombe so immorally, so UNethically, so borderline criminally, and I dare say SO #BatShitCrazily brought against Yours Truly on behalf of the Unitarian Universalist Association Of Dysfunctional Congregations Damaged By Decades Worth Of UUA Complicity In Clergy Abuse aka UUADCDDWUUACCA almost five years ago now. . .

Without further ado, I am hereby posting the full text of the very first "electronic communication" aka email that I sent
to Maitre Marc-André Coulombe on Monday June 4th of 2012, along with a screenshot of the pertinent part of the second arrogant and aggressive demand letter aka mise en demeure that Maitre Coulombe sent to me in a rather ignorant and reactionary non-response to this little email of mine the very next day.

 
RE: A Few More Questions Re: Unitarian Universalist Association and al. vs. Yourself






Message body

Comments