First Protest Against Unitarian Universalist Clergy Abuse And UUA Cover-Up And Denial Thereof Outside The Unitarian "Church" of Montreal In 2019

But almost certainly not the last. . .

I voluntarily suspended my peaceful public protest against Unitarian*Universalist clergy abuse, and Unitarian*Universalist cover-up and denial of U*U clergy abuse, which includes, but is by no means limited to, "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" committed by "certain Unitarian*Universalist ministers", outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal in late July of 2018, because the leadership of the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal agreed to enter into mediated dialogue with me towards the ending of resolving our long standing "war of words". I made it clear that I was unilaterally suspending my protest for a minimum of two months as a goodwill gesture, in keeping with previous generous offers I had made to suspend my protest for a minimum of two months *if* the leadership of the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal agreed to enter into dialogue with me. Unfortunately, conflict resolution talks did not go very well in December 2018, and since then little or no progress has been made, indeed the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal made a variety of moves that I consider to be regressive, so I made it clear that I was resuming my protest in February if no progress was made in January, and here we are. . .





Comments