The Canadian Fastest #FakeNews Reporter Canada - North America And Europe - And Unitarian Universalist Child Sex Abuse Cover-Up And Denial - What's The Connection?

Yesterday I was notified about what appeared to be a #FakeNews article about Superior Court judge Pierre Labrie striking down of what I consider to be Québec Court judge Flavia Longo's rightful acquittal of Yours Truly from the trumped up criminal harassment charges that Montreal Unitarian clergy sex abuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery somehow persuaded The Crown to bring against me in early 2018 in a desperate effort to keep me out of city council meetings and, as an added bonus for the Unitarian Universalist "religion", to force an end to my long standing peaceful public against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse etc. outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal. I found an email address for contacting the administrator of The Canadian News website here, and sent the following email to backupforfrancis@gmail.com. Imagine my surprise when I later discovered that this apparent #FakeNews article was actually an English translation of an article headlined 'Sue Montgomery obtient un nouveau procès dans le dossier qui l’oppose à son harceleur' by Montreal "journalist" Zacharie Goudreault published in the once respectable French language newspaper Le Devoir. . .

I am adding some extra hyperlinks to the text of the email that were not in the original email to help people engage in what Unitarian Universalists call "a free and responsible search for truth and meaning":

Here is my point-by-point response to the #FakeNews you published here:

https://thecanadian.news/2021/03/27/sue-montgomery-gets-a-new-trial-in-the-case-against-her-stalker/

:The mayor of Côte-des-Neiges – Notre-Dame-de-Grâce welcomes with relief the decision of the Superior Court of Quebec to order a new trial in the case that pits her against a man who has tormented her for more than 20 years.

I have not "tormented" Sue Montgomery for 20 years, unless she considers my peaceful public protest against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse, which includes "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" to be tormenting. On several occasions starting in December 2000 I asked her to report on my protest against UU clergy abuse in her capacity as a "journalist" for The Gazette. She always refused to do so. This blog post contains a video "filmed" on December 6, 2012, which documents me asking Sue Montgomery to report on the fact that the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) had falsely accused me of the archaic criminal act of blasphemous libel for blogging about what the UUA's Canadian attorney, Stikeman Elliott Barristers & Solicitors defamation lawyer (I accidentally omitted - Maître Marc-André Coulombe - from the email) described as "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape":

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/2012/12/sue-montgomery-justice-reporter-for.html

This blog post is my earliest public criticism of Sue Montgomery.

:For twenty years, Robert Michael Edgar followed and confronted Sue Montgomery, especially as she covered court cases for the Montreal Gazette at the Montreal courthouse. The one who became mayor of the most populous district of the metropolis in November 2017 then decided to initiate a criminal prosecution against the man, whom she accuses of criminal harassment.

Wrong. I absolutely have not "followed" aka "stalked" Sue Montgomery for 20 years. I have not "followed" her ever. I have engaged in peaceful public protest. I have asked questions at municipal election campaigns and city council meetings. Is this "stalking"? I think not.

Sue Montgomery initiated a criminal prosecution against me, falsely accusing me of criminal harassment, because she was desperate to keep me out of city council meetings where I could ask questions about her past UNethical behaviour and abuse of power in aiding and abetting Unitarian Universalist clergy sex abuse cover-up and denial. She also wanted to force an end to my peaceful public protest outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal.

Is this "stalking"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c7SqWJXRU

I call it blowing the whistle on a clergy sex abuse cover-up enabler.

:In June 2019, however, the Court of Quebec dismissed the criminal harassment charges against Mr. Edgar. The trial judge, Flavia K. Longo, had based her decision in part on a video presented in evidence by the accused. Filmed in March 2018, it shows a confrontation the man then had with Sue Montgomery in front of a church she attended. For eight minutes, the mayoress can be seen waiting for the arrival of the police while standing near the accused.

This makes it appear that I confronted Sue Montgomery when the exact opposite happened. Judge Flavia Longo correctly interpreted Sue Montgomery's behaviour, (dare I say Sue Montgomery's harassment of me?) as an attempt to provoke me.

See: https://youtu.be/d-30lh80bEU?t=895

A blog post with all 3 videos documenting Sue Montgomery's harassment of me may be seen here:

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/2018/03/montreal-deputy-mayor-sue-montgomery.html

:The trial judge then noted an “absence of fear” from the victim in the video in question, which prompted her to acquit the accused. Upset by this judgment, Ms. Montgomery then appealed this decision.

This is accurate. Québec Court judge Flavia Longo made the correct ruling as far as I am concerned. At minimum, Montreal Unitarian clergy abuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery's quite "courageous" attempt to provoke me, and to suppress my peaceful public protest against clergy sex abuse, and UUA cover-up and denial thereof, by trying to get me arrested for alleged breach of conditions, introduces reasonable doubt that she genuinely fears for her safety. In any case, Sue Montgomery has no reasonable grounds to fear for her safety. I have no history of violence.

:“A victory for victims of harassment”

Come to think of it, Sue Montgomery's inability to get me arrested on March 18th, 2018, was a small victory for me. . .

:On Friday, the Superior Court of Quebec approved the borough mayor’s request and called for a new trial concerning the criminal harassment charges brought against Robert Michael Edgar.

This is accurate, but I generally go by the name Robin Edgar.

:“I think it is a very good judgment for the victims of violence and harassment”, reacted Saturday the mayoress of the borough, in interview with the Duty.

What is "the Duty"? (Avenger's note: It turns out that "the Duty" is a literal translation of "Le Devoir") Feel free to interview me to get the proverbial other side of the story. Unlike Sue Montgomery I won't feed you misleading half-truths and outright lies. . . BTW When it comes to physical violence, Sue Montgomery and other Montreal Unitarians are rather more guilty than I am. In fact, I have been assaulted by Montreal Unitarians and had "death threats" made against me.

Here are two instances of assaults on me by Montreal Unitarians, the first of which was followed by a false report to the police which is a crime known as public mischief.

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/2014/01/margo-ellis-unitarian-church-montreal.html

https://youtu.be/18q9Nj2kIR0

Who's harassing who?

: “I hope it will change things for other victims as well,” added the one who welcomes this judgment with relief, even if it will mean for her to return to a criminal court to defend her case.

LOL! Sue Montgomery has no case to "defend". Do you even know how criminal charges work? I am the *defendant* in this abusive misuse of Canada's criminal harassment law, the SPVM police force, and The Crown.

:In his decision, Judge Pierre Labrie moreover held harsh criticisms of the trial judgment.

:“Myths and stereotypes should not be used to infer conclusions about a complainant’s behavior,” said the judgment on Friday.

Guess what? It is Sue Montgomery who is exploiting myths and stereotypes in this matter. She is trying to pretend that I am a "stalker" and even a potential mass murderer when all I am doing is very peacefully blowing the whistle on her complicity in Unitarian Universalist clergy sex abuse cover-up and denial, which now includes brazenly lying to professional journalists like Stéphane Giroux, Carol Off, and Ainslie MacLellan to name 3 I have evidence that she lied to.

See: http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/2019/06/as-it-happens-sue-montgomery-brazenly.html

:The weight given by the trial judge to the video filmed on March 18, 2018 “leads the Court to conclude that it clearly relied on myths and stereotypes and that this overturned other possible evidence. support a conclusion that the complainant feared for her safety, ”he writes elsewhere. He thus considers that Judge Flavia K. Longo “erred in law”.

He's wrong. His ruling contains errors of fact that I can easily prove to be errors, and I should know how many errors of law judge Labrie's ruling contains in the coming days.

:In its motion to appeal the trial judge’s decision, the Crown argued, among other things, that she failed to take into account “the psychological fear that could affect the victim of harassment”.

No she didn't. She saw through Sue Montgomery's bullshit and lies aka perjury. . . Like most people who view the video evidence, judge Flavia Longo saw no fear in Sue Montgomery's behaviour in the videos. Au contraire, she saw a quite fearless attempt to provoke me by repeatedly vandalizing my protest signs that expose and denounce Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse which includes, but is not limited to, pedophilia and rape of teenage children.

:“We can be afraid, but we can be angry too […] Victims act in different ways, ”recalls Ms. Montgomery, who also deplores the“ stereotypes ”that women victims of harassment may suffer.

Judge for yourself. Watch the videos. Sue Montgomery is a serial liar. She has been accused of fabricating stories, creating "alternative facts" and playing the victim by Montreal mayor Valérie Plante. Do some research about the harassment accusations *against* Sue Montgomery. . .

:It is currently unknown when this new trial will take place. In the meantime, Robert Michael Edgar remains prohibited from contacting Sue Montgomery under a separate decision issued in August 2019. This provides for the man’s ban from coming into contact with the elected municipal official, including through social networks.

The new trial may never take place, but I would be happy to have a retrial, if only to prove beyond any reasonable doubt what a brazen shameless liar Sue Montgomery is. . . As much as I would like to have a retrial where the full truth could be made known to the Canadian public in sworn testimony, I will do this "by the book", and will appeal judge Labrie's decision to Québec Appeals Court.

Give me a call.

514-XXX--XXXX

I will fill you in on a lot more verifiable facts than are in this email.

You may even have a "scoop".

Sincerely,

Robin Edgar

Comments

Robin Edgar said…
I just discovered that 'The Canadian Fastest News Reporter In Canada, North America and Europe' "memory holed" the #FakeNews report I linked to. I was able to find it archived on The Internet Archive's Way Back Machine here:


https://web.archive.org/web/20210327200727/https://thecanadian.news/2021/03/27/sue-montgomery-gets-a-new-trial-in-the-case-against-her-stalker/