Margo Ellis Former President Of The Board Of The Unitarian Church Montreal Validates My Unitarian Perversion Of Justice Sucks U*U Picket Sign Slogan

Today, Sunday January 5th 2014, was the first Sunday in 2014 that I engaged in my "alternative spiritual practice" aka "prophetic work" of protesting against Unitarian Universalist injustices, abuses and hypocrisy in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. The first half hour or more of my protest went very well and I had some interesting conversations with people about my protest. Just after I started the second half-hour segment of video documenting my protest Margo Ellis, a former President of the Unitarian Church Montreal who apparently works in the field of marketing and communications, thought it would be a really good idea to provide some free publicity for the Unitarian Church of Montreal by elbowing me and knocking me off my feet in a body check as she deliberately barged into me on her way into the self-described Unitarian Church that ever so fraudulently proclaims "We need not think alike to love alike" on its hypocritical aka wayard Wayside Pulpit. . .

Here is the brand-spanking new U*UTube video that shows Margo Ellis standing on the side of love for The Emerson Avenger.



As if it wasn't enough for Margo Ellis to assault me with a body check that knocked me on my Big Fat U*U Ass, it seems that she or someone else at the Unitarian Church of Montreal (possibly Petrina Lee Poy) thought that it would be a really good idea to then call in a complaint to the SPVM falsely accusing me of not only blocking access to the church, but even knocking *someone* down myself, if I am to believe some of the things said by some of the Station 11 police officers who I ended up having a lengthy, but generally quite pleasant, philosophical discussion with as a result of *someone* calling in a yet another bullshit aka bogus complaint to the police.

The following video records most my chat with the SPVM police officers who arrived just as I was about to leave the proverbial scene of the crime. In this case however the crime, or indeed crimes, were not committed by Yours Truly but by Margo Ellis who quite evidently assaulted me, and whoever committed the crime of public mischief by calling in yet another a false report to the SPVM this morning. Thanks to this most recent attempt to pervert justice by outrageously hypocritical Unitarian Universalists seeking to misuse and abuse the Canadian Criminal Code to force and end to my peaceful public protest I will not only be seeking to have Margo Ellis charged with assault, but I will also be seeking to bring public mischief charges against whoever called in this false report to the Service de Police de la Ville de Montréal aka SPVM.




Comments

Anonymous said…
What was the result of the police investigation? Have they seen the whale knock you over? Are charges pending?
Robin Edgar said…
I filled out a complete complaint report. Apparently Station 11 does not have a detective available just yet. I will be following up on this matter today or later this week. I am expecting *some* media coverage about this assault and other UU perversion of justice in the coming weeks. To me the assault was minor, and I normally would not even report it to the police let alone press charges, but in that *someone* at the Unitarian Church of Montreal thought it would be a really good idea to call in a complaint against me, even apparently falsely accusing me of knocking down someone myself, I decided to file the complaint on the spot when the police were there. I will be looking into the possibility of pressing public nuisance charges against whoever called in the false complaint to the police. If it turns out that it was Margo Ellis herself who called in the false complaint, or some other Montreal Unitarian acting on her behalf, I will be VERY insistent that the SPVM have them charged with public mischief. To me the worst part of this incident is not the comparatively minor assault itself, but the fact that *someone* actually had the gall to falsely accuse me of blocking the sidewalk and even knocking down a woman when I did NO such thing.

Thanks for your "public interest" in this matter. :-)
Anonymous said…
Maybe any near by street cameras can be reviewed to verify your account and what your camera caught. I have long since left the UUA myself. I figure the whole edifice will collapse within 20 years as they are in a demographic tailspin. Some churches will remain but it will be such a tiny remnant. Jon
Robin Edgar said…
LOL! Watch the full video of my interaction with the police who were called to the church. The Unitarian Church of Montreal recently installed a surveillance camera above its front entrance facing the sidewalk. I pointed it out to the police officers and they spoke about obtaining its footage. Won't it be SO ironic if footage from the Unitarian Church of Montreal's newly installed video surveillance camera is used to convict Margo Ellis of assaulting me. Doh!
Anonymous said…
Maybe you should protest dressed as a transgendered, eco-green, wiccan with a scruffy beard, sandals, dreadlocks and a drenching in patchouli oil to top it off.
That would make for great video should you be knocked over again. Oh the humanity! JO
Robin Edgar said…
LOL! If I protest long enough I figure it's only a matter of time before a transgendered, eco-green, wiccan with a scruffy beard, sandals, dreadlocks and a drenching in patchouli oil to top it off knocks *me* over again.

I have previously been attacked by a FemiNazi U*U while protesting during the Canadian Unitarian Council's 50th Anniversary AGM aka Annual General Meeting in Toronto in 2011. . .

Oh the hilarity! :-)