Can The Unitarian Universalist Association aka UUA Present Some Credible Evidence That I Actually Have Posted Some Genuinely "*Unfounded* And Vicious Allegations To The Effect That Ministers Of The Association Engage In Such Despicable Crimes As Pedophilia And Rape"?

Just asking. . .

19 months ago today Maitre Marc-André Coulombe sent me the second and, to date, final legal letter accusing me of various crimes against hU*Umanity. The main text of Maitre Coulombe' s second arrogant and aggressive legal letter addressed to me is reproduced in this blog post which reproduces an email that I sent to Maitre Coulombe on the 7th monthiversary of his email, a year ago today on
Saturn's Day aka Saturday January 5, 2013.


Here is how I responded to Maitre Coulombe's email the day after I received it.

i.e. the 6th of June 2012

To   Marc-André Coulombe

Re: A Few More Questions Re: Unitarian Universalist Association and al. vs. Yourself

Without Prejudice

Dear Maitre Coulombe,  

I do not appreciate it very much when someone suggests that I am lying when I am in fact telling the Truth. You and/or your primary client the Unitarian Universalist Association have now suggested that I am telling lies on more than one occasion. The contents of my previous email to copied below you were entirely truthful. I cannot locate any photograph of a female Unitarian Universalist minister to which I have superimposed the word "bitch" as you and your client alleged in your first letter to me. I am not saying that such a photograph does not exist but I genuinely cannot locate where it is published on The Emerson Avenger blog if it does in fact exist. If you want me to remove that particular alleged photograph you are going to have to tell me exactly where it is so I can view the blog post and then decide how to govern myself.

Likewise, I honestly cannot find any The Emerson Avenger blog posts which actually contain "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" as you have alleged on behalf of your client the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations. I am aware of having made a few allegations to the effect that the subsequently defellowshipped Unitarian Universalist minister Rev. Mack Mitchell was convicted of the forcible rape of some teenage Tibetan refugees that he had lured away from their home in India with promises of "a better life in America" but, in that Rev. Mack Mitchell was actually charged with rape, found guilty of rape, and spent several years in jail for what could be described as his *vicious* rape of vulnerable teenage Tibetan refugees those allegations about a Unitarian Universalist minister committing the despicable crime of rape are hardly "unfounded" allegations are they? Need I point out to you that your client, the Unitarian Universalist Association Of Congregations, is in a position to know perfectly well that my allegations regarding Rev. Mack Mitchell are in fact very well founded allegations as opposed to allegedly "unfounded" allegations? I really am not aware of having posted any genuinely "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" to The Emerson Avenger blog. If the UUA (the "Association") truly and genuinely believes that I have posted some "unfounded" allegations about Unitarian Universalist ministers committing the crime of rape the UUA and you will need to clearly identify the TEA blog posts that these allegations are posted in, along with the phrases, sentences, or paragraphs that the Unitarian Universalist Association is alleging to be *unfounded* so that I may review them and decide whether or not they actually are unfounded and warrant removal from The Emerson Avenger blog.

Likewise I was quiet unable to find a single The Emerson Avenger blog post in which I make "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia. . ." In fact, as far as the despicable crime of pedophilia goes, I was unable to find *any* allegations whatsoever to the effect that "ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia", which of course does not mean to say that *some* ministers of the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations have in fact engaged in the despicable crime of pedophilia and that I am ready, willing, and able to write some future The Emerson Avenger blog posts containing very well founded allegations about one or more ministers of the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations who have in fact committed the despicable crime of pedophilia in the past. In fact I had been meaning to do just that for some months now, but had neglected to get around to doing it. Thank you so much for reminding me that I must get around to blogging about some very well founded allegations to the effect that certain Unitarian Universalist ministers have engaged in the despicable crime of pedophilia. 

The only The Emerson Avenger blog post that I was able to find which even mentioned the despicable crime of pedophilia was a blog post about a parishioner of one of your female clients the Reverend Doctor Victoria Weinstein who blogs all kinds of insulting, slanderous and abusive material to the internet under the pseudonym Peacebang and who I have reasonable grounds to believe *may* even be a member of the anonymous "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog. I have no qualms whatsoever about acknowledging that I described Rev. Weinstein's parishioner Richard Buell as a "pedophile rapist" but, in that Richard Buell was actually charged and convicted of the despicable crime of forcible rape of prepubescent girls who were around 10-12 years old at the time that these rapes were committed, these again are hardly "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia", especially in light of the fact that, to the very best of my knowledge Richard Buell is not and never was an ordained Unitarian Universalist minister. So, once again, if the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations aka the UUA truly and genuinely believes that I have posted some "unfounded" allegations about Unitarian Universalist ministers committing the despicable crime of pedophilia the UUA and you will need to clearly identify which The Enerson Avenger blog posts these allegations are allegedly posted in, along with the phrases, sentences, or paragraphs that the Unitarian Universalist Association is alleging to be *unfounded* so that I may review them and decide whether or not they actually are unfounded and warrant removal from The Emerson Avenger blog.

Unless you and your client the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) can present some credible evidence that I actually have posted some genuinely "*unfounded* and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" to The Emerson Avenger blog I will claim innocence of the archaic, "obsolete", if not "despicable" crime of blasphemous libel. Not that I would necessarily be guilty of blasphemous libel even if I was guilty of posting "unfounded and vicious allegations to the effect that ministers of the Association engage in such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" in any case. . . 

Comments