The UUA Board Of Trustees And Former Unitarian Church Montreal Board President Margo Ellis - What's The Connection?

How about this email aka electronic communication that I just sent to UUA Moderator Jim Key, the "new" UUA Board of Trustees which is looking a lot like the "old" UUA Board of Trustees to Yours Truly, and CC'd to Rev. Gail Seavey and one other member of UU Safety Net minutes ago?

Former Unitarian Church Of Montreal President Margo Gillis. . .

(Please forgive me for accidentally writing Margo Gillis when I meant to write Margo Ellis)

Me

To jkey@uua.org board@uua.org gseavey@firstuunashville.org and 1 More...

Today at 10:06 AM
Ushers in the New Year in style. . .

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.ca/2014/01/margo-ellis-unitarian-church-montreal.html

And to think that this latest cynical attempt to pervert justice by falsely accusing me of crimes that I have not committed might never have happened if the UUA Board of Trustees had responded in *responsibility* to my numerous previous communications to the Board about the UUA's shameful perversions of justice.

It looks like 2014 is off to an even worse start for Unitarian Universalists in general and the UUA in particular than I had anticipated might be the case.

I suggest that UUA Trustees respond in genuine *responsibility* to the Spirit and the letter the previous, and indeed the most recent, electronic communications that I sent to you during the January 2014 Board meeting, unless you would prefer that this conflict escalates to levels as yet unseen during the first quarter of 2014.

Sincerely,

Robin Edgar

Comments