Rev. John Newhall And UUA Board Child Sex Abuse Cover-Up And Denial - What"s The Connection?

How about this little Tweet of mine, that I had to modify and post as a stand alone Tweet because UUA Board Trustee John Newhall blocked me while I was in the process of composing the Tweet reproduced below, thus making it impossible to Tweet it to him directly. . .

The Tweet you are trying to reply to has been deleted or is not visible to you.

John Newhall
@JohnNewhall
Also, i just want to echo how messy religion is. My life and family sure as hell embody that lol

Face with tears of joy


Replying to @JohnNewhall @mpgPhD and 2 others

I strongly suggest that you,
@UUA Co-Moderators @MegARiley & @Charles_Du_Mond, & ALL other @UUA_Board Trustees start cleaning up the shameful U*U "mess" that's been created by decades worth of #ObstructingJustice for victims of #UUA #ClergyAbuse in 2022.

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com/2019/12/friday-13th-unitarian-universalists.html




Comments