Better Late Than Never Tom. . .

Well it looks like Tom Stites is stepping down as the senior editor of the U*U World propaganda organ. . . So what will he be doing following his retirement? Straight from the horse's mouth -

"What will be my new chapter? This fall I will be on sabbatical as a resident fellow at Harvard Divinity School, learning all I can about the ethics and psychology of power and of the conscience, in preparation for two books I’m planning to write."

Well it's about time that Tom Stites started learning all he can about the ethics and psychology of power and of the conscience. Indeed it's about time that he developed some ethics and a conscience since he has quite unethically and consciencelessly refused to responsibly report on the U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy that I have brought to his attention since at least six years ago. . .

Comments