Apparently This U*U Leaping *Loon* Has Never Heard Of The Saying Look Before You Leap Into Ersatz U*U Civil Disobedience. . .

Just saying.

Apparently "Leaping Loon" aka U*U seminarian Leslie Mills' entirely Consensual personal experimentation with U*U Civil Dis-O-BDSM aka My Big Fat U*U "Martyrdom" was not quite as Safe, or indeed Sane, as she had been led to believe. . .

I think that Warren Zevon once wrote a song inspired by BDSM experimentation gone wrong.



Without further U*U ado here's The Emerson Avenger's most recent plagU*Urized snippet of the appropriately en*titled. . .

'Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me'

With a little bit of gender bending help from my friend Linda Ronstadt.

Well, I met a man out of Phoenix AZ
And I ain't namin' names
But he really worked me over good
Just like Jesse James

Yes, he really worked me over good
He was a credit to his gender
He put me through some changes Lord,
Sorta like The Emerson Avenger :-)


Honestly U*Us you *really* must learn to look before your "leap of faith" one of these days. . .

Comments