Self-Described "Tough Cookie" Sue Montgomery Fears For Her Life At The Hands Of The Murderous Emerson Avenger

But don't take my word for it U*Us. . .

Take the word of Valérie Plante's "less than ethical" Deputy Mayor, and Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse cover-up enabler, Montreal Unitarian U*U Sue Montgomery, as written by her own hand in this highly questionable police report that Sue wrote on April 30th, 2018, but which I only became aware of today (Thursday September 6, 2018) during a meeting with my lawyer. Indeed my lawyer saw it for the first time himself this morning.

I will provide a full transcript of this police report later (now done, scroll down below photos), with highlighted text and embedded links in it so that Unitarian Universalists, the general public, and journalists can engage in a free and responsible search for its truth and meaning, or dearth thereof. . .

I will repeat the questions that I asked in Tuesday's blog post about Sue Montgomery's first dU*Ubious criminal harassment complaint to the SPVM.

Is this the same Sue Montgomery who told Montreal voters that she is a "tough cookie" who "isn't afraid of anyone" during the Montreal municipal election campaign?

Is this the same Sue Montgomery who told Montreal voters, "Je suis forte. Je ne suis intimidée par personne", during the Montreal municipal election campaign?

As far as I am concerned Valérie Plante's "less than honest" Deputy Mayor Sue Montgomery is either outright lying to SPVM police officers when she claims to fear for her life, and is thus committing the criminal act of public mischief by making a false report to the police, or she is suffering from paranoid delusions, and could thus benefit from some psychiatric treatment in light of my well established history of non-violence.

Click on these "thumbnail" photos to view larger readable photos



Transcript:

Links to city council meeting videos will be added soon.

Can you explain the events comcerning Edgar, Robin following his arrest and his release? (translated from French)

March 12th, 2018 1900h Robin Edgar came to borough council meeting at NDG Community Center on Monkland St. I felt nervous and afraid and kept my eye on him for any moves he might make. He was sitting in a in a seat up a few rows on the left hand side of the room. As he wasn't allowed to speak to me he asked councillor Peter McQueen about a post Mr. McQueen put on Facebook saying he would harass city employees. "What was that about?" Edgar asked. Mr. McQueen replied that it was probably about snow removal. Edgar then asked Mr. McQueen if he thought it was OK for a resident to harass an elected official. Mr. McQueen said not if he was following them or showing up at their home. (all of this is available on the recording of the borough council meeting from March 12, 2018) The whole time Edgar was speaking I felt uncomfortable, afraid, nervous about what he would do.

March 18, 2018 10:30 am I went to the Unitarian Church of Montreal on de Maisonneuve and Robin Edgar was outside on the sidewalk protesting, as usual, and his signs were propped against poles and trees. I called 911 while pushing the signs onto the street with my feet. Mr. Edgar filmed me the whole time. When 2 officers arrived I explained R.E. was charged with criminal harassment of me. The police said he had a right to be at the church because his conditions had been revised. I cried, saying I couldn't take it any more, that this had gone on for 15 years and I wanted it to stop. I fear for my life and didn't know what to do any more. The woman officer said R.E. wasn't violent nor did he have prior charges. I said that psychological abuse is violence and that Richard Bain, Marc Lepine, and Valerie Fabrikant (sic) didn't have prior charges either. - but there were signs that they were mentally unstable.

March 26 2018 7pm - Robin Edgar appeared at city council (there is a video available on the city's website) and asked Valérie Plante about my "ethical" behaviour. The Mayor said that he had conditions not to communicate with me either directly or indirectly and therefore in solidarity with me, she would not answer. R.E. then asked Lionel Perez, leader of the opposition a question about me and he said R.E. should stop using city council for his personal complaints. I left the room when R.E. entered the city hall chambers because I'm afraid to be in his presence. I began to shake and am afraid of what he might do.

March 27, 2018 9:30 am Robin Edgar appeared at city hall again for question period and I left the room again - once again afraid of what he might do. He asked councillor Alexander Norris a question about police and how they supervise protests. I stayed out of the room the whole time Edgar was in the chambers.

April 23, 2018 19:00h Robin Edgar came to city council and asked Valérie Plante about my "unethical behaviour" in preventing him from protesting in front of the church, moving his signs. Again I felt afraid, as I always do. Especially when I leave council late at night (around 10:30 pm) and walk to the metro. Will he be waiting outside for me?

April 24, 2018 9:30 am. Robin Edgar came to city council again for question period and referred to the borough council meeting April 11 at which resident Valerie Bell made a statement saying she was afraid a man who came to borough council (Emerson Avenger's note: The name Robin Edgar is crossed out on the hand written police report) and felt something needed to be done to stop his behaviour because it was frightening me too and therefore preventing me from focusing on my job. This kind of harassment, she said, also discouraged other women from going into politics. Robin Edgar told city council that Valerie Bell referred to him as Richard Bain and Valerie Fabrikant (even though Ms. Bell did not refer to him by name). Edgar asked Projet Montreal if there was a mechanism to report unethical behaviour in an elected official. The mayor did not respond. He then asked the leader of the opposition Lionel Perez how he could report unethical behaviour and Perez said to call 311. Perez told him his questions are not in the public interest.

Sue Montgomery

18-04-30 17h55

A screenshot "photograph" of Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse cover-up enabler, and Valérie Plante"s "less than ethical" Deputy Mayor, Montreal Unitarian U*U Sue Montgomery throwing one of my picket signs onto Bulmer street on Sunday March 18th, 2018. A picket sign that is the second part of a pair of signs that protest against the Unitarian Universalist Association's abusive misuse of Canada's blasphemy law in #BatShitCrazy UUA #LegalBullying that was quite evidently intended to conceal "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" committed by "certain Unitarian Universalist ministers" (to say nothing of UUA Religious Educators aka Unitarian Universalist "church" Sunday school teachers etc.) from the general public by intimidating Yours Truly into deleting aka "memory holing" The Emerson Avenger blog posts that tell the readily verifiable Truth about "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" committed by "less than perfect" Unitarian Universalist minister Rev. Mack Wallace Mitchell, and "pedophile rapist" U*U lay person Richard Buell. This screenshot documents Montreal Unitarian U*U clergy abuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery's quite literal "hands on" participation in Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse cover-up efforts, as does her repeated and ongoing attempts to shut down my peaceful public protest against Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse, and the institutional cover-up and denial of Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse, outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal.

For the record, as SPVM police officers have told Sue Montgomery on at least two occasions now, I am not violent and I have not ever threatened Sue Montgomery with any violence. I not only have "no prior charges" for any kind of violent crime, but I have a well-established two decades plus track record of *peaceful* public protest aka NON-violent direct action outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal during which I have been non-violent, even when I have been physically assaulted by Montreal Unitarians (to say nothing of other belligerent Unitarian Universalists) on several different occasions. I have no intention whatsoever of causing Sue Montgomery, or any other Montreal Unitarian clergy abuse enabler, any kind of physical harm; however I do intend to keep telling the readily verifiable Truth about Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse of all kinds, both sexual abuse and non-sexual abuse (including psychological abuse. . .), and the past and ongoing institutional cover-up and denial of clergy abuse by Unitarian Universalist "moral leaders" etc., as well as former Montreal Gazette "Justice Reporter" Sue Montgomery's past and ongoing complicity in, and even her well-documented personal "hands on" participation in. . . Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse cover-up efforts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You aren't violent, that's clear to me. You are hella creepy though, and some people (especially women) can be disturbed by that. You're creepy because you don't seem to pick up on or understand subtle social cues or social norms. You were fundamentally excommunicated from the UUCM because people are that uncomfortable around you. You don't do illegal acts but you have trouble reading people's boundaries and consequently step over them a lot. Hanging out in front of the church for like 20 years ups the cringe factor considerably. You fundamentally can't read an audience. I don't think you understand that the average passerby or internet denizen doesn't give a shit about your blog or your issues.

That whole plan you had about leading the UUs in this 'eye in the sky' thing was totally inappropriate from the start. UUs are typically atheist or agnostic and would never go for that. They also like doing their own thing and would never want the kind of leader you hoped to be. If you really listened to people you'd have known that. I would be very surprised if you found any serious followers for it at all. Yeah the eclipse looks like an eye, so what. Lots of things look like eyes. You may have a strong spiritual feeling about it, but don't expect other people to, especially UUs.

Normal people with social skills would understand that Sue Montgomery's words when running for office were hyperbolic and expressed an emotional orientation that she'd like to have characterize her political career. It's about style and posturing. That kind of claim is not to be taken literally and the fact that you are even trying to do so indicates to me that your social cognition is seriously impaired.
Robin Edgar said…
:You aren't violent, that's clear to me.

That should be clear to Sue Montgomery, and other U*Us, to say nothing of anyone who bothers to examine my behaviour. Personally I think Sue is almost certainly lying to the police about fearing for her safety, because it is the only way for Sue to get the police to arrest me for alleged criminal harassment and place conditions on me that diminish my ability to expose and denounce her complicity in Unitarian Universalist clergy abuse cover-up efforts, and even shut down my protest outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal. FYI I have been physically assaulted by various belligerent U*Us such as Pierre Binette, Kenneth Howard QC, Margo Ellis, and David Horan etc. I have videos of the latter two assaults on me. If Sue Montgomery genuinely fears for her safety, even though she has no reasonable grounds to do so in terms of my long history of non-violence, she is more in need of psychiatric treatment for her paranoid fantasies than the inordinate police protection that she is seeking-demanding from the SPVM. The vast majority of Montreal Unitarians do not fear for their safety in my presence, including many frail old men and women who quite regularly walk right past my protest on their way into "church", not to mention the aforementioned belligerent U*Us who dare to physically assault me. . .

:You are hella creepy though, and some people (especially women) can be disturbed by that.

LOL! Funny how hardly anyone who knows me reasonably well thinks I'm "hella creepy". I can assure you that there are many Unitarian Universalists who are FAR more creepy than I am, or ever will be. I would say that those creepy U*Us who go to extreme and foolish lengths to cover-up and deny "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" committed by abusive U*U clergy and Sunday school teachers etc. are FAR more properly described as "hella creepy" than I am, not to mention the "hella creepy" U*U pedophiles and rapists themselves. . .

:You're creepy because you don't seem to pick up on or understand subtle social cues or social norms.

LOL! I "pick up on or understand subtle social cues or social norms" quite well. Nobody who knows me reasonably well has ever accused me of not picking up on or understanding subtle social cues or social norms. ICYMI though. . . Montreal Unitarians and other U*Us don't seem to pick up on, or understand, the not so subtle social cues of my letters of grievance, my peaceful public protests against U*U clergy abuse etc., my TEA blog posts and Tweets about U*U clergy abuse etc. How is it possible for hypocritical U*Us to willfully ignore a picket sign that says:

UNITARIAN UNIVERSALISTS MISUSE CANADA'S BLASPHEMY LAW TO COVER-UP AND DENY PEDOPHILIA AND RAPE

for well over five years now?

Do tell. . .

:You were fundamentally excommunicated from the UUCM because people are that uncomfortable around you.

Wrong. I was kicked out for complaining about Rev. Ray Drennan's intolerant and abusive clergy misconduct, and engaging in "image tarnishing" peaceful public protest after against U*U clergy abuse after Montreal Unitarian U*Us, and the UUA, ignored, dismissed and rejected ALL my letters of grievance and other efforts to seek redress for well over two years. Montreal "church" leaders rigged up a carefully manipulated Stalinistic "kangaroo court" of a congregational meeting to "excommunicate" me in a manner that disregarded the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal's own bylaws.
Robin Edgar said…
:You don't do illegal acts but you have trouble reading people's boundaries and consequently step over them a lot.

LOL! Who are all these people whose boundaries I step over a lot? I am rarely accused of over-stepping boundaries, let alone justifiably accused of this, but intolerant and abusive U*Us have repeatedly over-stepped not only my own quite lenient boundaries, but the boundaries of many other people who they have mistreated, abused, and victimized. Rev. Dr. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang publicly over-steps people's boundaries on a weekly basis if not a daily one. . .

:Hanging out in front of the church for like 20 years ups the cringe factor considerably.

What kind of "church" totally ignores a protest against clergy abuse etc. for over 20 years? Dare I say a cringe-worthy "church"? In terms of those members of the public who respond to my protest in one way or another, the public response is overwhelmingly approving and supportive.

:You fundamentally can't read an audience. I don't think you understand that the average passerby or internet denizen doesn't give a shit about your blog or your issues.

I am quite good at reading an audience. I do understand that many people don't give a shit about my protest etc., but I also know that of those people who do communicate their opinions with me, the overwhelming majority are approving and supportive. On average at least 8 out of 10 responses are supportive.

:That whole plan you had about leading the UUs in this 'eye in the sky' thing was totally inappropriate from the start.

Where did you get this "spin" on things? From BS fed to you by U*Us?

: UUs are typically atheist or agnostic and would never go for that. They also like doing their own thing and would never want the kind of leader you hoped to be.

Where do you get the idea I hoped to be a leader? I never even sought a position on the Board of the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal, let alone a higher leadership position. You are buying into BS fed to you by U*Us if you believe this.

:If you really listened to people you'd have known that.

You're accusing *me* of not listening to people? I can assure you that most of the U*Us I know are terrible listeners. If they had responsibly listened to my legitimate grievances I would not have even begun my protest, let alone kept it up for over two decades. . .

Here's a link to a video of The Gazette's "Justice Reporter", Montreal Unitarian clergy abuse cover-up enabler Sue Montgomery, doing a terrible job of listening to me on National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women 2012:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9odbe0XINmA

:I would be very surprised if you found any serious followers for it at all. Yeah the eclipse looks like an eye, so what. Lots of things look like eyes.

Do the math. . .

:You may have a strong spiritual feeling about it, but don't expect other people to, especially UUs.

Especially closed-minded and bigoted atheist U*Us.
Robin Edgar said…
:Normal people with social skills would understand that Sue Montgomery's words when running for office were hyperbolic and expressed an emotional orientation that she'd like to have characterize her political career.

LOL! I have more social skills than a lot of the socially inept U*Us I know. Sue Montgomery is a liar and fraud. It is ludicrous for Sue Montgomery to publicly proclaim that she is a "tough cookie" who is "not afraid of anyone" when seeking public office, but to then claim to fear for her safety, and even fear for her life, as a result of anything that I am saying or doing. You yourself say, "You aren't violent, that's clear to me." That is also clear to the vast majority of people who have any contact with me. Why isn't it clear to Sue Montgomery?

There are plenty of frail old women who attend the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal who don't fear for their safety, let alone fear for their life, every time they walk past my protest on any given Sunday. As I said, it is probable that Sue Montgomery is just plain lying to the police to get me arrested and have conditions placed on me that prevent me from exposing her complicity in U*U clergy abuse cover-up efforts and to also force and end to my peaceful public protest outside the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal.

:It's about style and posturing. That kind of claim is not to be taken literally and the fact that you are even trying to do so indicates to me that your social cognition is seriously impaired.

If anyone's social cognition is seriously impaired, it's the socially inept, if not outright anti-social, Unitarian Universalists who willfully ignore a legitimate protest against clergy abuse for over two decades, and even falsely accuse me of violating Canada's blasphemy law in legal bullying that was-is intended to cover-up and deny what the UUA's Canadian attorney quite aptly described as "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape". . . I will add that the social cognition of UUA leaders who falsely accuse my of violating Canada's blasphemy law in UUA legal bullying intended to cover-up and deny "such despicable crimes as pedophilia and rape" committed by UUA clergy and Sunday school teachers etc. is seriously impaired. As is the social cognition of corpse-cold Unitarian UUA Moderator Jim Key who brazenly lied about sexual abuse of children in his insincere and "inaccurate" official apology to victims of U*U clergy sex abuse.