WASU* Prosecution Witness Jeremy Searle Deserves A Trudeau Salute For Attacking Civil Rights & Freedoms


Former Montreal City Councillor, and one time candidate for mayor of the borough of N.D.G., Jeremy Searle surveys the alleged "image tarnishing" "hate speech" in front of the Unitarian "Church" of Montreal. So why does loudmouth borough mayor wannabe Jeremy Searle deserve a "Trudeau Salute" you ask? Because he was one of the *star* prosecution witnesses of the Unitarian Church of Montreal who sought to undermine and abrogate my Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guaranteed right to peaceful public protest by misusing and abusing a very rarely enforced criminal law that prohibits disrupting a church service in the Canadian Criminal Code in a deeply misguided effort to obtain a court injunction prohibiting my peaceful public protest in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal.

Jeremy Searle described my peaceful public protest activities as "hate speech" and "hate crime" in his highly misleading complaints filed with the Montreal police force and he clearly pressured Montreal police to have me arrested even though the police initially refused to do so and upheld my Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guaranteed right to peaceful public protest. Jeremy Searle lied through his teeth during the trial accusing me of doing things that I have never done at all to anyone let alone him.

Come to think of it. . . The Anonymous U*U from the Unitarian Church of Montreal is similarly guilty of accusing me of doing things that I have never done at all. I guess I can reasonably consider that Anonymous U*U from Montreal may well be one Jeremy Searle although the likelihood of that is open to some debate. Never-the-less there are some strong similarities in their DIM Thinking behaviour. . .

It is quite possible that, since he was a Montreal city councillor and clearly had no qualms about lying to Montreal police and prosecutors and even shamelessly lying during sworn testimony in front of a judge during my criminal trial, Jeremy Searle may well have exercised some undue influence in pushing for my false arrest on those trumped up criminal charges (see 176:3) of which I was rightly acquitted after demolishing his own testimony, as well as that of Valmyre aka Val Bourdon, during the prosecution phase of the trial when I personally cross-examined their highly questionable, highly misleading, and even outright false sworn testimony.

* WASU = White Anglo Saxon Unitarian

Comments