Is The Unitarian Universalist Church A Cult??

Jon Lindgren, President of the Red River Freethinkers in Fargo, North Dakota, was just asking today. . .

In a blog post titled 'Is the Unitarian Universalist Church a Cult??'

Here is the comment that I just submitted in response to Jon Lindgren's blog post. It will be interesting to see if Red River Freethinkers actually post it to their moderated blog and how they respond to it if they don't choose the fate of censoring and suppressing my comment -

Robin Edgar says:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

December 6, 2011 at 10:42 pm

“I wish the UU cult would fight back.”

Most ironically the intolerant and abusive “fundamentalist atheist” minister of the Unitarian Church Of Montreal falsely and maliciously labeled an inter-religious event that I had organized as “your cult”. I filed a clergy misconduct complaint against him but the UUA pretended that his intolerant and abusive behavior, which went well beyond just slandering the inter-religious event as a “cult”, was “within the appropriate guidelines of ministerial leadership”.

So now I fight back with a picket sign that says -

CULT IS A FOUR LETTER WORD





Comments