Patriotic Liberal Christian Unitarian Universalist Priscilla J. Jenkins Kicks Peacebang And Other "Less Than Polite" U*U Ministers In The Balls

Just saying. . .

"I am sick of name-calling and hate-mongering and blame-throwing in the name of religion and politics. These are divisive and create many more problems than they solve, and I know lots of us who feel the same way.

Let's return to civil debate with respect for others. Those who resort to yelling and name-calling and disrespectful behavior need to sit on time out."

Comments

Anonymous said…
A few months ago, the court,
If the injunction has prevented the story of the church? Can you talk about it?
Robin Edgar said…
I am not sure what you are talking about here Anonymous, but if you mean the year long restraining order that the Unitarian Church of Montreal obtained against me on the basis of paranoid fantasies and perjurious lies, it expired the better part of a year ago in mid-June 2009. AFA*I*AC I can talk about anything I want here. So if you have any questions feel free to ask them.