That Was Very Christian Of You Peacebang

Just saying. . .

Yes, that's right folks.

"Christian" Unitarian*Universalist "pastor" aka wolf in shepherd's clothing Rev. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang aka Vicki She-Wolf of the U*Us is the cowardly anonymous author of the Robin Edgar Suck's blog unless someone is doing a bang-up job of mimicking her writing style etc.

So, now that I have pretty much nailed the Big Fat U*U Culprit to a Big Fat U*U Cross of her own making, I guess that my Internet Anonymity Guessing Game *could* go by the wayside. Unfortunately however Rev. Victoria Weinstein claims to be part of a "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog so I think I am going to play the Internet Anonymity Guessing Game *anyway* and start guessing just who else might be part of the "collective authorship" of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog. I will start with Rev. Victoria Weinstein's "religious professional" colleagues who fit the description of "less than excellent" U*U clergy. . .

Comments