Do UUA President Peter Morales, UUA Trustees, And UUA Administrators Grimace In Pain Every Time TEA Reminds Them About The UUA Clergy Misconduct Mess?

Just asking. . .

Here is the (in)oppertune comment that I just opportunistically submitted to the 'Cleaning Out Closets' post of Ms. Kitty's blog.

I expect that UUA President Peter Morales, UUA Trustees, and UUA administrators responsible for dealing with clergy misconduct grimace in pain every time I remind them that they just *have* to clean this mess up one of these days. . . It is now over a month since I sent President Morales this "electronic communication" and I have yet to receive so much as an acknowl3edgment of receipt for it. I guess I will just have to send him yet another U*U reminder and "cc" it to the UUA Board of Trustees.

Comments