The Emerson Avenger Observes The Eleventh Anniversary Of Rev. Ray Drennan's Verbally Abusive Clergy Misconduct

Well yesterday marked the 11th anniversary, to the day, of Rev. Ray Drennan's demeaning and abusive attack on my religious beliefs and practices. I did not have access to The Emerson Avenger blog to post something about it but I did have access to my email and sent a strongly worded letter to current UUA President Rev. Bill Sinkford demanding that the UUA re-open and re-examine my original clergy misconduct compliant against Rev. Ray Drennan as well as how it was (mis)handled by the UUA and its Ministerial Fellowship Committee in 1996 and later years. Today I submitted my formal complaint against Rev. Victoria Weinstein for her own unbecoming conduct on her Peacebang blog. My formal complaint about her conduct unbecoming a minister made it clear that not only did Rev. Victoria Weinstein spread injurious and untrue libelous gossip about me on her Peacebang blog but that she also subjected other people to insulting and defamatory personal attacks. It will be most interesting to see how the Unitarian Universalist Association responds to my formal complaint against Rev. Victoria Weinstein, to say nothing of my demand that the UUA provides some long overdue restorative justice for Rev. Ray Drennan's slanderous personal attack on me that arose out of his fundamentalist atheist anti-religious intolerance and bigotry.

Comments