Why Am I Not Surprised To See This?

The following words were just posted in one of the U*U forums in Beliefnet.

A decade after I have brought the serious problem of anti-religious intolerance and bigotry of the fundamentalist atheist faction of Humanist U*Us the problem persists because U*Us have obstinately refused to do anything about it. And U*Us wonder why so few people are interested in attending U*U "churches" on any given Sunday. . .

The only UU church in my town almost prides itself on activism and not spiritualism. I was expecting to learn about other religions when I first started attending. However, it seems that the only time they mention "God" is when they make fun of him/her.

I've quit going to the Sunday morning services. However, they do have a pagan/earth-based convenant that I attend sometimes.

Comments